Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the CFC as much as the next person and have handed over alot of money to support the club for over 30 years. But like you,if the club bought in Hird to coach i'd be having a real hard think about what i'd be doing with my money in the future aswell.
I dispise Essendon and anything to do with that club and always have.
I really hope we dont go down that track.

Can’t believe you, or anyone, is talking about that happening.

I have a better chance of being the only male invited to a Miranda Kerr/Megan Fox/Eugenie Bouchard triple love in than that happening

Crikies

#nevergoingtohappeninamillionmilleniums

No problem I won’t say anything about him again.He obviously is untouchable.
Not untouchable, certainly a long way from your description of turnover king and slow as a snail.

What an extraordinarily selective take.

He actually can't play anywhere else on the ground and is shithouse in the position he plays. The occasional solid defensive game is interspersed with 120 minutes of clanger-riddled brain fades.

Looking at his overall body of work it is unfathomable that he could have been selected at #3.
No more selective than only ever highlighting errors, regardless of circumstances they are created in. Don’t see the same criticism of Cripps and he makes more errors and has a worse DE than Plowman.

No more selective than only ever highlighting errors, regardless of circumstances they are created in. Don’t see the same criticism of Cripps and he makes more errors and has a worse DE than Plowman.
Yes, because Cripps and Plowman's overall positive contributions to the team are so similar.

Yes, because Cripps and Plowman's overall positive contributions to the team are so similar.
Plowman also has a better DE this season than any of Jones, Weitering, Simpson and Marchbank.

At over 80% it is in the elite category.

True that, no-one mentioned his howler while bouncing it. It wasnt the only mistake of Crippas either.
But thats what happens in games of footy. Loads of mistakes from all players.

Can’t believe you, or anyone, is talking about that happening.

I have a better chance of being the only male invited to a Miranda Kerr/Megan Fox/Eugenie Bouchard triple love in than that happening

Crikies

#nevergoingtohappeninamillionmilleniums
What, you never got the invite ? I'll speak to somebody and get that sorted out for you.

True that, no-one mentioned his howler while bouncing it. It wasnt the only mistake of his Crippas either.
But thats what happens in games of footy. Loads of miatakes from all players.
That mistake came about because there was nothing to kick to up the ground. If that excuse is good enough for Cripps it should be good enough for Plowman.

For some reason, there are those that either can’t or won’t see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plowman also has a better DE this season than any of Jones, Weitering, Simpson and Marchbank.

At over 80% it is in the elite category.
Okay so you actually think Plowman is a good kick "because DE"? He kicks the ball sideways to an unmarked player more than anyone in the team.

He's slow, gets towelled up by smalls, towelled up by talls, is a horrendous decision maker and not a damaging kick exiting the back half. So much to work with, so glad he's an automatic selection.

I love the CFC as much as the next person and have handed over alot of money to support the club for over 30 years. But like you,if the club bought in Hird to coach i'd be having a real hard think about what i'd be doing with my money in the future aswell.
I dispise Essendon and anything to do with that club and always have.
I really hope we dont go down that track.
I'd be dropping every piece of memorabilia, clothing, badges, and my and my kids membership cards at the front door of the club.

Okay so you actually think Plowman is a good kick "because DE"? He kicks the ball sideways to an unmarked player more than anyone in the team.

He's slow, gets towelled up by smalls, towelled up by talls, is a horrendous decision maker and not a damaging kick exiting the back half. So much to work with, so glad he's an automatic selection.
Yes but he’s elite ...

The same people that get stuck into Casboult then go all quiet when he does alright.
Its like target shooting. We got to knock that thing out of the sky just because its there.
I'm a big fan of Levi's.

Who would have that though that a team that has won 3 games out of the last 40 odd might have some substandard players that might need replacing at some stage... Not a point for discussion?

No, merely pointing that he is not the shit kick you are making him out to be. Seems the poor guy can’t win, it is a shit kick when it hits an unmarked target and a shit kick when it gets intercepted trying to hit a target. What are his other options?

We don’t have a defender on our list that can chase down the quickest small forwards when they have a sniff of the goals. Plowman is the lucky one who gets to play on them because the others are even more incapable. Doesn’t automatically make him slow.

Actually think Marchbank can play ... but he looks like he just doesn’t give a shite ... hopefully someone in the coaching department can get the best out of him ...
Needs to stop flopping around and going to ground so easily. Agree that his intensity is very much lacking at the moment, needs to start playing with urgency. His disposal is also pretty unreliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back