Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, however ... don't throw the baby out with the bath water. When you are learning the public grooming machinations of a job … you are going to fu** up occasionally. Not like when Juddy goes live he is reading from a teleprompter. There will be gaffs.

Love how this bloke normally puts the "media" in check ….. done it before magnificently. Sure the "training-gate scandal" was an error of judgement, however he has done more good than bad at this stage.

I challenge you to go onto "live" TV and face 3 antagonistic media hounds and come out unscathed.

Do you remember he is a midfielder? Not a University graduated, bought up media bloodhound?
Exactly, in hindsight he should have used the Lou Reed philosophy of media response.

I'd prefer Ratts remains an ex Carlton coach and continues his career elsewhere (with good wishes).

I agree with this. There was a reason Ratts was let go in the first place and wasn't because Malthouse became available.
Ratts failed to do what Teague has been doing in his 5 games at the helm, Teague reads the game and makes positional changes to outwork the opposition coach. Ratts IIRC, was very one dimensional with no plan B throughout a game.

Best of luck to Ratts, but would prefer if he wasn't our head coach again.
Could only hope he's learned a few things as an assistant since departing the Blues gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like only a few weeks ago he was being praised for representing the club in the media and not taking any crap, and now he’s a failure with malicious intentions. The mind boggles.
“Thin skin” is real condition that doesn’t discriminate between clubs. We’re not immune.

The hatred for Judd is reaching absurd levels IMO.

Generally represents the club quite well in the media.

His "training wheels" comment has been blown well out of proportion. In no way, shape or form does it undermine Teague nor does it rule him out of getting the gig on a full time basis.

I am forever amazed at how many people just follow what the media push like sheep without sitting back and actually thinking about things.
For a bloke that during his playing days, and as a captain of a club, was very vocal in saying he didn't enjoy being in the limelight, or the role footballers had to play in the media....

He seems verrrry happy to lap it up now that he's figured out he's actually no good at doing anything other than football

Why didn't he display this aptitude to lead and represent when he was actually the captain of our club, and we needed him most??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back