Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to assume that whatever our 1st pick is, it will be most likely traded if possible. We have enough young talent on the list

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fair to assume our 1st pick may be a bit higher than we'd thought.

If we can get our preferred players in without it, it may still come in handy on draft night. If only to dangle for a live trade. Who knows what clubs might be willing to offer if someone slides unexpectedly.

Assuming Papley won't be released by Sydney, whatever we can get done with Pick ~8 could probably be done with our future first. Take 8 to the draft if there's someone there we like (ie. Serong), or trade it on draft night to someone for overs (ie. send it to Essendon for ~30 and their future first).

Future, I'm guessing?

Not sure, not going to reach for further intel as I'd be pushing my luck.

SOS very keen, we see him as a Daisy replacement with the extra tricks

No news on Papley or Conigilo

Darcy Cameron is very much in our sights, just not on the priority list which is understandable

TCP news re: Papley doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Adelaide's pick currently sits at 9. The highest it can mathematically climb to is 5, whilst the lowest it could mathematically drop to is 19.

Obviously the most likely scenario now is that the pick falls somewhere in the range of 8-10.

Do we really think Sydney are going to be open to moving Papley on if we have say pick 8, but not if we have pick 10?

Depends if they have a player they are super keen on and is projected for top 8, not top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I remember correctly, but I may be wrong, Levi's manager shopped him around on at least one occasion and there were no takers.
The club then offered him a contract hence Levi is still on our list.
If this is true, and please correct me if I'm wrong, Levi is a very lucky boy to have had the career and income that he has enjoyed.
He is and you are correct, But it doesn't take away form the fact hat he has always been on low level contracts. You can claim that had he have been performing as is now for a longer period of time he would be on a higher contract value but he wasn't.

in shot he has always been the bridesmaid and never the bride, so if he decides to tie the knot with another club and get a some action,I couldn't blame him as his time left in the game is limited. good luck to him #Cinderella

Jack Martin is done. Met up with SOS over the past week and also spent some time with SPS
2nd round and some swaps. Deal can change from now to trade week But thats the agreement at this stage between both clubs

that would be an amazing outcome for the club.

Martin a quality player in a poor environment...2nd rounder and some swaps would be great dealing from SOS.

Importantly keeps our first round picks intact for bigger fish.

It’s been reported that all clubs met last week at a Docklands cafe and did some preliminary trade ‘speed dating’.
I think it happens every year

Yeah, it would be naieve to think that clubs anxiously wait until 9am on 7th October to begin dialogue with other clubs about players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back