Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't say Houston would fall off a cliff in 2 years... I said players usually fall off a cliff when in their mid 30's...

So unless Houston is currently 32 years old, you're twisting the facts...

I would offer no more than 11 for SDK... I was talking to a poster who would be happy to trade 2x 1st rounders for him... a move, imo which would be totally irresponsible list management...

As for trading for Houston, at no stage were Port ever going to accept just our F1 for him... or us trading our F1 to another club for another 1st this year... people believing that is the stuff of unicorns...

We would at the very least have to cough up our F1 and an early 2nd rounder... and the gymnastics we'd have to perform to get that additional pick was not worth it.
i've already said what ive said about houston, but i do agree with cumming and perryman picking other teams the trade will be way too expensive. but i have no problem if both 1st rounders are involved in a SDK trade only if something comes back with SDK.

Dear Blue,
I don't know you, which is great for both of us I think.
Your tit for tat pedantry does fill up a thread, making it awkward to read.
Yours,
Bolshy

Oh... just me? Not the bloke that gets into constant tit for tat night after night with a multitude of posters?

If I'm so annoying, just put me on ignore

Not sure what part of NO DISCUSSION some don’t understand.
It’s in CAPS into thread title.

Lost count on the amount of deleted posts in the past 2 days.

Bluemour File rumours only - NO DISCUSSION

Is it possible to change the discussion thread categorisation vs the no discussion one? Feel like the little colour categorisation used to be Blue for discussion and Yellow for No Discussion... Made it a heap easier to know which one you were clicking on when there were posts getting pumped out as quickly as they have been the last few days.

Almost got caught responding on that thread myself before double checking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither do the couple of 1st rounders a lot here seem to want. :think:
Agree again. But for me we have more than 1 hole that needs fixing. No time like the present because it may now appear we won’t have a 1st rounder next year and the year after most of our draft points will be going to Walker.

I see this draft as the last chance to bring in a few kids that hopefully fill some holes from 2025 onwards and would go a FA key back next year instead of using 2 x 1sts this year. Balta will leave at the end of next year and get Richmond pick 2. But I’m sure there’s plenty more. I just feel we need a more functional forward line and a better midfield with pace and elite ball use.

If we choose to bring in SDK and nothing else of note this year and have nothing to trade with next year I’d be upset but support whatever the club chooses to do.

Agree again. But for me we have more than 1 hole that needs fixing. No time like the present because it may now appear we won’t have a 1st rounder next year and the year after most of our draft points will be going to Walker.

I see this draft as the last chance to bring in a few kids that hopefully fill some holes from 2025 onwards and would go a FA key back next year instead of using 2 x 1sts this year. Balta will leave at the end of next year and get Richmond pick 2. But I’m sure there’s plenty more. I just feel we need a more functional forward line and a better midfield with pace and elite ball use.

If we choose to bring in SDK and nothing else of note this year and have nothing to trade with next year I’d be upset but support whatever the club chooses to do.
Really balanced view 👌

Neither do the couple of 1st rounders a lot here seem to want. :think:
Just want to get this out there.

TDK strikes me as a Grundy-type. Magnificently athletic in his early 20's but a shadow of himself as he tires. C'Wood were so enamoured in him that they reconfirmed him on a $1M contract which they rescinded later. Didn't have a great 24 GF against the 2nd string ruckman .

I always thought that TDK (who does amazing things to my...) was our potential CHB.

Get a half-decent ruckman and play TDK (does amazing things...) at CHB.

Can also be switched forward like the original SOS, if need be.

Get a cheap ruckman and play TDK at CHB is my suggestion - one problem solved.

And I'll add : GET PETRACCA and give him #31 because it will be the same impact as Ronald Dale.

Do we want to win a flag or be a good Corporate citizen triking a blow for domestic violence and Orange socks?

Is it possible to change the discussion thread categorisation vs the no discussion one? Feel like the little colour categorisation used to be Blue for discussion and Yellow for No Discussion... Made it a heap easier to know which one you were clicking on when there were posts getting pumped out as quickly as they have been the last few days.

Almost got caught responding on that thread myself before double checking
This!

I agree with this sentiment, but we will be ok for draft capital. Next year we will be able to trade our 2026 1st (Cody’s year) to get back into the first round for 2025.

As of next year, we will also have the option of trading two years into the future if we want to as well, although I imagine people will be a bit gun shy on trading 2027 picks until they know what the tassie draft concessions will be.

That said, I think we should be keeping the powder dry this year and have a crack at SDK next year when he is out of contract. Potentially that’s what we’re talking to him about now. Also makes the Haynes one year play look more sensible.

Not sure where to post this and if mods want to switch it that’s fine but I just want to vent on David Schwartz and his stupid predictions.

Dusty to the suns on a 2 year deal (WRONG)

Cats will destroy the lions by 40-50 pts (WRONG)

Swans by plenty over the lions (WRONG)

He just talks crap and has since he’s radio days not sure why he gets so much oxygen as a so called expert.

Feel much better now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back