Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

According to glicks we are getting SDK, Trac, Trevaglia, Berry, T.Hotton, Konstanty and the twins!! Good times

As I’ve said, Petraccas happens (50/50) we only keep 11 and get berry.

Houston highly unlikely as north are trading F1 which is a top 5 pick. Houston wants us but obviously we aren’t going to do a better deal. Why would port trade him to us when he is contracted and has a better offer from north. It’s either port or north and who wants to go to north?

SDK as said yesterday isn’t happening due to cap space will get way more next year when he is out of contract.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure where to post this and if mods want to switch it that’s fine but I just want to vent on David Schwartz and his stupid predictions.

Dusty to the suns on a 2 year deal (WRONG)

Cats will destroy the lions by 40-50 pts (WRONG)

Swans by plenty over the lions (WRONG)

He just talks crap and has since he’s radio days not sure why he gets so much oxygen as a so called expert.

Feel much better now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ben Dixon is fast approaching him. Carried on about * being at least certainties to play a prelim this year before they crashed and burned.

Saw him briefly on the Back Page last night being the king of retrospective journalism last night "there were plenty of teams that were keen to play the Swans in the finals like the Lions, the Giants (lost to the Swans) and the Hawks.

Smug and a terrible Hawks bias (unlike Dunstall for example) and strangely seems to be getting more air time on Fox to voice his sad opinions. I just turn whatever show he appears on off straight away now.

The cerra part not playing R1 could’ve been a hyperbole from my source but he was defs told he isn’t guaranteed R1 selection and was told we are looking at adding youth and changing up our midfield mix.

The view the club has is to get konstanty and berry as small forwards and try playing Fogarty on ball as well as durdin (rlly rate this he was always touted as a burst inside mid in his draft year).

The club knows we need leg speed.

The player we are looking at as a salary dump is quite the opposite, but is a great addition if he does happen- makes sense why Kennedy is on the table also. All in all the club knows we need speed (this is driven also by stewie dew who will be made offical by the new year) his game style is dynamic and will utilise Saad, Williams, Durdin, Fogarty pace and also harry and Charlie as tall forwards due to fast ball movement.

But yes cerra was given a rocket up the ass and also told he is on the table for Trac-he is open to this given he wanted to go to dees before us when we got him. He would also be their number 1 mid (maybe viney arguably) when Oliver leaves and should Trac leave.

Do you have contacts at the Club as well?

Hi everyone,

I gained itk status yesterday after the cousin of my second cousin's best mate decided to become a list manager. I can't say which club he is managing, as that might give it away. All I can say is that he is interested in Owies, but Austin drives a harder bargain than Dodoro, so they'll have to stump up 3 first rounders to get him. Afterwards, we will send these picks to Collingwood for Mason Cox and Billy Frampton. We're hoping Cox will solve our small forward issues.

Last edited:
I'm also interested how we are guaranteed to get Berry come draft time

Most have him 15-20 range. Given our need for a small he’ll be there and we will take him.

Langford
Smith
O’Sullivan
Reid
Lalor
Smillie
Draper
Allan
Trainor
Travaglia
Armstrong
Tauru

All 12 are rated better than him. Would take a massive surprise for him not to be available. Not many clubs are in dire need of a small forward like we are in the 6-10 range-Essendon already getting kako that would be the worry but given they get him automatically they’ll go for a mid.

I have on v good authority 11 is for berry and isnt touchable

Gut is telling me Konstanty, Haynes and one other player (salary dump type in the works that has been alluded to, we will all be pretty happy if it occurs-like i said yesterday an 850K range player)

Houston to Norf it seems

Nice post Glicksy11. Thanks :thumbsu:

Just to follow up with what I have been told. I support these comments above

Only thing I don't know is who we are targeting with 11. I assumed we had a couple in mind around that mark but I don't know. All I know is Austin wants to keep it (or make it even better) at all costs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone,

I gained itk status yesterday after the cousin of my second cousin's best mate decided to become a list manager. I can't say which club he is managing, as that might give it away. All I can say is that he is interested in Owies, but Austin drives a harder bargain than Dodoro, so they'll have to stump up 3 first rounders to get him. Afterwards, we will send these picks to Collingwood for Mason Cox and Billy Frampton. We're hoping Cox will solve our small forward issues.

Sorry don't believe you at all Flaggers.

Had you said Lachie Schultz instead of Frampton, maybe then I would believe you. :tearsofjoy:

Most have him 15-20 range. Given our need for a small he’ll be there and we will take him.

Langford
Smith
O’Sullivan
Reid
Lalor
Smillie
Draper
Allan
Trainor
Travaglia
Armstrong
Tauru

All 12 are rated better than him. Would take a massive surprise for him not to be available. Not many clubs are in dire need of a small forward like we are in the 6-10 range-Essendon already getting kako that would be the worry but given they get him automatically they’ll go for a mid.

Missing a couple of important factors though. No one can guarantee a player like Berry will still be on the board at our pick, and or other clubs trading to gain a pick ahead of us

Club was very keen on Connor MacDonald, we missed by 1 pick

Totally agree as his comments during the finals were utter bovine excreta and smacked of him just trying to be "the human headline"........with apologies to Sam McClure for borrowing his title. I think it was him as well that predicted King becoming the new Eagles coach, but maybe I am wrong there as there were just so many opinions floating around during the finals.....:rolleyes:

This Sam McClure :rolleyes:

“I've had it put to me on very good authority from multiple people that I trust that Harley Reid has essentially told West Coast that he doesn't want to be drafted there.”

Sorry don't believe you at all Flaggers.

Had you said Lachie Schultz instead of Frampton, maybe then I would believe you. :tearsofjoy:
Just imagine Schultzy flobbing it around our forward line - exciting times 😳.

His only issue is he loses quite a lot of playing time getting to/from the bench.

(He really needs to work on his 70 metre time trial - blows up at the 35m mark…)

But we have high hopes for him!

Exciting!

Missing a couple of important factors though. No one can guarantee a player like Berry will still be on the board at our pick, and or other clubs trading to gain a pick ahead of us

Club was very keen on Connor MacDonald, we missed by 1 pick
2020 IIRC, HFC > Motlop.
Wonder if he would have turned into such an off-putting onfield personality if we’d drafted him.

Just imagine Schultzy flobbing it around our forward line - exciting times 😳.

His only issue is he loses quite a lot of playing time getting to/from the bench.

(He really needs to work on his 70 metre time trial - blows up at the 35m mark…)

But we have high hopes for him!

Exciting!

Hahahaha stop it!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing 👍

I'm also interested how we are guaranteed to get Berry come draft time
Step 1: Adopt the Bailey Smith pre-draft tactic of stipulating a resistance to moving interstate when quizzed in pre draft interviews with clubs
Step 2: Advise opposition clubs in pre-draft interviews that Clayton Oliver is the role model for appropriate off season behaviours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back