Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry sounds like the exact type of player we need.

There's plenty of game highlights on YouTube, go watch and see for yourself.

I'd consider him at the back end of the first round, but you need to see him in that Gresham, Fogarty mould, he's no Nick Watson unless he finds another gear.

Berry is a very stock standard forward that will get pushed off the ball at the elite level, probably his whole career.

Not sure he has enough of a speed/agility combo to get around that, but he's closer than most and has a good endurance base. Sad case of an undersized mid in the modern game, and reminiscent of Fogarty.
Tend to agree re Joe Berry. If we recruit him feel we'll end up with another average small forward with deficiencies joining Fogarty, Motlop and Durdin.

I do like like the look of Lindsay and Hotton.

I know it's wrong of me to say or think it.

But if he plays 20+ games next year I'll spew up.
I reckon he's well and truly looked after himself this year, just so as to prepare to play a lot of footy next year....

.......And then slip back into the medical room awaiting the next contract. Rinse, repeat.

Of course Mitch Cleary is going with “he will arrive at the Cats for nothing.” I guess acting like Martin’s contract will be the bare minimum stops anyone from asking how they can also add Oliver and Smith as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course Mitch Cleary is going with “he will arrive at the Cats for nothing.” I guess acting like Martin’s contract will be the bare minimum stops anyone from asking how they can also add Oliver and Smith as well.
Classic cats fan running interference for them. Something even the neutral media performers do so well

Tend to agree re Joe Berry. If we recruit him feel we'll end up with another average small forward with deficiencies joining Fogarty, Motlop and Durdin.

I do like like the look of Lindsay and Hotton.

Think he could be better than Durdin and Motlop but perhaps it's a case of we believe he will be the best available at our pick.

Think it's obvious we need help in defence but that will come from mature age trades at best (as it should as Weiters needs help now) so that leaves us with a mid or a forward or a combo at our first pick.

Personally i'm hoping for a pacey type with elite foot skills, good decision making who can run both ways.

Enjoy a long post rumour/information, although I highly doubt certain players would be told that they are or aren't playing round 1, 5 months out

I like a good rumour and or information as much as much as the next guy, but this long post reads like a summary of the last month on here mixed with a list of personal preferences of what he wants/ she wants. I mean Cerra told at the beginning of September he isnt playing Round 1 sometime in March 2025 seems very much far-fetched to me.

Willing to stand corrected however. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back