Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

The year after our trade attempt he was putrid, been good since then and was better than good this year when available

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Happy to agree to disagree - any time I have watched him over the last few years he has been underwhelming. His kicking especially has dropped well off imo. Injuries another concern and is going to be 31 in a couple of months.

Having trade radio a week before trade period actually begins requires these individuals who call themselves "journalists" to have to create content to talk about to fill the void.

Demons will not lose both Oliver and Petracca unless they intend to go into total rebuild.
I suspect its one or the other, if at all.

Apparently they do and may even be asking Richmond to keep some of it re the picks they give (which might not help us)
Also they will be looking forward to next year. Might feel they can shift him now get the dollars off the book for next year, then bring money forward. This will give them not only his cash, but the extra they bring forward in order to land Chad Warner

Reckon the salary dump could be from GCS. Losing Luko, but signing Rioli on big bucks. They also have a swag of mega talented academy players they'll need to re-sign, and more coming through the door.

Wouldn't be surprised if it may be someone like Joel Jeffrey, who signed a contract extension at the end of 2023 taking him through to the end of 2028. I actually rate him, but may be considered superfluous to their needs with the talent they've brought in. Clogging up their list for the next 4 years at a time they'll need to extend contracts.

Or maybe someone like Rosas, who's still got a year remaining on his contract that we'll take on without the need to give anything up.

GWS would be the other mob who may be a candidate.
Fiorini is looking c/- Tom Morris

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe someone like Rosas, who's still got a year remaining on his contract that we'll take on without the need to give anything up.

Would make sense. They told him to consider his options. He was linked to Essendon but he'd fit a need.

Any now u know why ITK don’t post some of the info, really hope that’s not someone on here trying to crowd source answers.
FYI mods have peoples details
Which is quite a responsibility.
You'd hate to think anyone would suggest they would use information for any purpose to undermine or treat posters differently. Would pretty much mean the end of forums like this.

Which is quite a responsibility.
You'd hate to think anyone would suggest they would use information for any purpose to undermine or treat posters differently. Would pretty much mean the end of forums like this.
No, not at all, just a reminder that being a dick &/or violating rules can have you banned & if u use a nickname & part of your real name else where they can figure out who u are pretty quickly.
Never read the full rules here but grabbing stuff here & posting on Reddit would have to questionable at best

No, not at all, just a reminder that being a dick &/or violating rules can have you banned & if u use a nickname & part of your real name else where they can figure out who u are pretty quickly.
Never read the full rules here but grabbing stuff here & posting on Reddit would have to questionable at best
This is 99pc an anonymous social media platform and unfortunately people beg, borrow and steal all the time.
The most powerful governments and organisations in the world can't control social media, not sure how you think little old Big Footy would do so.

Message this morning from someone I trust that gets most things right. In response to questions I asked a day ago

1. SDK - No but we will always ask. He is happy at Cats
2. Houston - Port would have to move a fair bit on their position. Picks the issue not money
3. Papley - No
4. Looking at "player" to take over salary and get cheap. If his club signs their target he may be "forced" out and we will take contract
5. Petracca - Just won't happen and we could never satisfy asking price
6. Graham Wright spoken to about CEO role. Not interested in football role
7. A number of a DFA's being interviewed and having medicals
8. Perfect world we will get 2-3 first round picks

My comment: I know people would like to hear "big names" but I just can't see it. The messages to me have been consistent and for months. Draft picks, Campo twins and some targeted cheap trades or DFA's is our focus
Big footy is a much better place with you posting again legend

Just a reminder!!!

Everyone is responsible for what they post on this site and what happens on other websites/forums on the world wide web has NOTHING to do with BigFooty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back