Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait so we had two yellow threads and then we had a yellow thread and a red thread but now the red thread is the old yellow thread and the yellow thread is now the old red thread?

View attachment 2130171
The yellow thread is only supposed to be read.

The red thread are for those too yellow to post in the yellow thread.

Capiche?

This years a doozy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
& it’s only just getting started.

Reckon we should run a Trade Period Brownlow 3-2-1 for best post of the day & Tally up the winner at the end of it.

If someone will organize it, I’ll sponsor it with Premium Platinum for 1 Yr to the winner 😉

I think Reid has elite hands, vision and reads the play beautifully. For me, he lacks pace and penetration/punch by foot

Not sure he makes it as a full-time mid at the next level. Perhaps I was harsh with a late 1st ranking, just don't think he is a top 6 player

Agree. Reid elite vision and hands. Speed and kicking penetration may not translate well to AFL though.

I’d rather 2 picks inside 20. Take Trainor and Hannaford.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.
Robert Redford Yes GIF

Edmund just reporting that Melbourne have now decided to keep Oliver and the major players at the club are split in all different directions.
Hopefully Petracca tells his manager that he’s had enough of the place and wants out … now !!
He’s the game changer for Carlton … time for Austin to step up to the plate …
Can confirm that Melbourne wanting Oliver out (yes it was driven by Melbourne), made Petracca even angrier at the club. Melbourne ‘wanted his salary of the books’ (as well as last year) they shopped him around. Petracca is on the same coin as Oliver so this infuriated him. If Edmunds mail is true and Melbourne has now gone back on their word, one can only imagine Petracca’s reaction. After Melbourne shopped Oliver I got told reliably by industry sources close to the situation it was a genuine 50/50 whether the Petracca camp come out publicly about his desire to leave the demons for us. Something tell me this has jumped drastically after Edmunds mail, especially if it is announced at the BnF without Petracca there.

Bigggg watch this space 👀

Edmund just reporting that Melbourne have now decided to keep Oliver and the major players at the club are split in all different directions.
Hopefully Petracca tells his manager that he’s had enough of the place and wants out … now !!
Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

How can we secure Petracca and still go to the draft with a high first round pick?

Would a F1 and MK be enough?

Can confirm that Melbourne wanting Oliver out (yes it was driven by Melbourne), made Petracca even angrier at the club. Melbourne ‘wanted his salary of the books’ (as well as last year) they shopped him around. Petracca is on the same coin as Oliver so this infuriated him. If Edmunds mail is true and Melbourne has now gone back on their word, one can only imagine Petracca’s reaction. After Melbourne shopped Oliver I got told reliably by industry sources close to the situation it was a genuine 50/50 whether the Petracca camp come out publicly about his desire to leave the demons for us. Something tell me this has jumped drastically after Edmunds mail, especially if it is announced at the BnF without Petracca there.

Bigggg watch this space 👀
Haha you are one of the better fraud ITK’s. Play on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can we secure Petracca and still go to the draft with a high first round pick?

Would a F1 and MK be enough?
To answer your question, ask yourself another.

If Melbourne wanted a seemingly disgruntled Cripps, would a future first and Christian Salem sate our appetite?

Bigggg watch this space

Hmmm, I’m on the side of the fence that says many of the issues Petracca has with the club are around the culture side of things…Oliver heads the q of culture that helps destroy everything.

I believe Oliver’s being shopped to help placate Petracca, but that’s me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I for one am certainly not looking forward to next week when the school holidays are over and the rumours dry up.

You heard it here first.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Industry sauces. Probably tomato.

Come on, it’s been a blast this year

Hmmm, I’m on the side of the fence that says many of the issues Petracca has with the club are around the culture side of things…Oliver heads the q of culture that helps destroy everything.

Correck

So wouldn’t keeping him in the end infuriate him even more if it doesn’t eventuate? Especially to ‘backstab’ him and say it to all the players at the BnF that Oliver is staying when all other players are present besides Christian

Honestly I'm not expecting any big names. I just want draft picks and to find out who these mysterious cap dumps and role players we're looking at are

Is Petracca a role player? Asking for a friend…

To answer your question, ask yourself another.

If Melbourne wanted a seemingly disgruntled Cripps, would a future first and Christian Salem sate our appetite?
Might depend whether Melbourne sees itself as a serious contender (as we seem to think we might be) or in a rebuild stage which is more likely where they are.

Doubt they would throw the kitchen sink for a 30 yo Cripps with high draft picks, if they wanted to rebuild.

So wouldn’t keeping him in the end infuriate him even more if it doesn’t eventuate? Especially to ‘backstab’ him and say it to all the players at the BnF that Oliver is staying when all other players are present besides Christian

Mate, the way you’ve written it is because Oliver is being shopped that has made Petracca even more angry…like he doesn’t want Oliver shopped

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back