Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

The player in that 18 that I was most hopeful on was Jarrod Pickett, his skills & burst were excellent.
Agreed.

SPS’ game against the Bulldogs? was another one that sticks out in my mind as well.

Jacob picked himself. There was no decision to be made for pick 1.

SOS can't get anything but the slightest credit for his selection.

SOS was part of the recruiting team when Weitering was picked but that's about it

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Actually there was a fair bit of conjecture as to whether it should be Weitering or Schache at pick 1. Was about 70% suggesting Weitering and 30% Schache from memory. Plenty of media "experts" were suggesting Schache.

That was a giant bullet dodged.

Actually there was a fair bit of conjecture as to whether it should be Weitering or Schache at pick 1. Was about 70% suggesting Weitering and 30% Schache from memory. Plenty of media "experts" were suggesting Schache.

That was a giant bullet dodged.
Imagine the Lions with Weitering and Andrews

What happened with Stuart Dew 🤔

Staying at Brisbane as a full time assistant.

But you said you 'also heard Dew was coming over to help Voss', your words!
Yesterday you were telling everyone this is a rumour thread and to keep scrolling if they didn't like/beleive a rumour.

Today you're questioning someone. 🤔

Love the double standards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And may we forever be thankful for that. Otherwise the Pies would have had Cripps and Shai Bolton playing for them 🤮🤮

Had a conversation with a certain someone this morning and they didn’t share anything earth shattering by any means, but this was the jist.

Believes Houston wants to come to us, but does not believe we will get him, he 100% wants him as he feels he makes us a better side. He made an interesting point about his influence at stoppage, believes the addition would help our mids as many oppo half forwards push up to stoppage as they don’t believe our backs are damaging enough and Dan’s addition would help in this space enormously in addition to the natural skill and ability he possesses. Voss is all in on him, but list management won’t sell the farm (this we all know).

Loves Ollies flexibility and they want him to eventually become a mid and he may get minutes as early as next year.

He said some interesting stuff about Lij, believes he won’t ever be a true mid, he’s better being on the outside of a stoppage to use his strengths, not clean enough in tight, but elite just outside the bubble.

Walsh, he’s the player all of our supporters believe we need, just wasn’t able to show it as much this year due to limited prep, watch out next year in terms of the inside outside mix and dash.

I should see my contact same time next week so will try and get more info.
Who is Lij?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back