Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to expand. Cerra back from Qatar and very happy. Believes hammy problems fixed and feels great. Something to do with nerve endings etc?

Carlton sent Physio with him to observe and hopefully learn something new. Hopefully players like O’Keefe, Saad benefit as well

If Cerra is right, will be like a new recruit for 2025

Hopefully we want 13 to take to draft if we're giving away 34 to get it too.
Best outcome imo. I have no doubt we would still offer Port 13 but that’s about it and we would be happy to go to the draft with 12, 13 and to get the Campos. 4 at the draft as Austin stated

Just to expand. Cerra back from Qatar and very happy. Believes hammy problems fixed and feels great. Something to do with nerve endings etc?

Carlton sent Physio with him to observe and hopefully learn something new. Hopefully players like O’Keefe, Saad benefit as well
Anyone know what is so special about the treatment in Qatar compared to anywhere else?

Feeling the same, have faith in son of Curly. Thinking he has a couple of irons in the fire. KPD is our biggest need imo,

maybe James Blanck from the dawks. 196 cm's, 23 years old who will now be down the pecking order after the acquisition

of Barrass. We most likely pick up Berry, so small fwd stocks are addressed. Midfield for mine, not such a big issue.

If Cerra can get over his hamstring woes and Walshy gets back to his best. Then we should be okay.
If we'd had a fit Walsh and Cerra reckon we would have finished top 4.

That's without factoring in a hobbling Curnow for most of the year.

(or the scheize game plan)

If we'd had a fit Walsh and Cerra reckon we would have finished top 4.

That's without factoring in a hobbling Curnow for most of the year.

(or the scheize game plan)
Another reason why I think we will head straight to the draft. Our best is very very good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read that surprising Houston/Lord thing. Messaged a mate who used to live in the city of Churches. He messaged a mate. He said his mate sent back a rather nasty reply, followed by, he expects Houston to come to us and Lord is required. Expects Port will eventually accept a 2024 first for Houston. Houston is known to be mates with plenty of blues players.

…and I just heard on Ch9 Houston went to JSOS wedding. So I guess that part adds up.

…and I just heard on Ch9 Houston went to JSOS wedding. So I guess that part adds up.

Best man.

Best friends since childhood. Played all of their junior footy together.

Easily. If you go through our list and possible additions it will be interesting to see where he plays.

First player named on the interchange. Rotates mid and back. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he saw some rotation at half forward.

Just read that surprising Houston/Lord thing. Messaged a mate who used to live in the city of Churches. He messaged a mate. He said his mate sent back a rather nasty reply, followed by, he expects Houston to come to us and Lord is required. Expects Port will eventually accept a 2024 first for Houston. Houston is known to be mates with plenty of blues players.

JSOS got married for the second time in a year? 😳

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back