Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for owies …. And people on this board downplaying his 30 goals a year …. Imagine the ball never going your way and still kicking 30 … good luck to him wherever he goes and hope he kicks 50 next year just not against us !!
If he kicks 50 goals next year I'll delete my account. 0 chance of happening.

C-grade footballer. Won't be missed on our list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he kicks 50 goals next year I'll delete my account. 0 chance of happening.

C-grade footballer. Won't be missed on our list
Ofcourse he won’t but people wil be dirty on him if he does .. how many times in here people downplay his efforts or how he got his goals …will be cheering from afar … good luck to him

One minute no takers for Owies,Kennedy or Young,next minute Owies could be out as soon as today according to Sam Edmund.
The club has the media rattled,they're playing the game fantastically.
"updates on Owies and Kennedy: NFI" should be the ongoing response from them..

Imo, if the Owies rumours are true, then something has gone amiss between him and Carlton.
Can't believe that would be only about a list spot.
I mean clubs are de-listing very handy goalkickers for the fun of it left right and centre right?

Wrong.

Feel for owies …. And people on this board downplaying his 30 goals a year …. Imagine the ball never going your way and still kicking 30 … good luck to him wherever he goes and hope he kicks 50 next year just not against us !!

It's simple and tough. He is a good honest player that will play a role for another club

He's not a star or irreplaceable

We have a real list imbalance with small forwards esepcially with Williams moving there and on big money. We still have Durdin Moir Motlop Fogarty Docherty Cottrell Fantasia Boyd that can all easily play that role. It's way too many and unfortunately he is the one out of contract

List spots are just to valuable. We will bring in a heap of gun kids and some other talent and by Rd One we will have moved on

Last edited:
One minute no takers for Owies,Kennedy or Young,next minute Owies could be out as soon as today according to Sam Edmund.
The club has the media rattled,they're playing the game fantastically.

These deals were always happening late. Clubs are interested in Kennedy & Owies, and have been since start, its just there are priorities first

Young I'm told has no interest at all

Sincerely hope we don't end up with Houston. We require speed in the midfield as well as a KPD. Getting another half back flanker on big money is not a priority at all and doesn't address any of our needs long term. Hit the draft this year and look to target a free agent next season given we don't have a first round pick.

As I say to my 11yo about ball movement on the soccer pitch - a kicked ball moves a lot quicker down/across the field than a player running with the ball.

An elite kick(er) >>>> a fast player.

DH is well above any on our list presently in that skill...

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back