Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got probably the the 6th best midfield in the comp. We've trade out our 3/4th best mid and we hope to recruit a kid.

WTF?

A big PLUS on getting us to #3 but such a waste to use it on a kid.

The window is NOW and we just ****ed it up.

Collingwood will go and get Petracca next year. - who he barracked for and they'll be able to afford him when Pendlebury and Sidebottom retire.

We lost the draft by not capitalising on #3.

My rant, my continuing despair.

I predict we'll finish 5 - 8 next year - if we're lucky.

Such a wasted opportunity.

95 will be the best memory I'll have (is there better?) - bring back the win at costs of Big Jack.

Going through the motions for a 30th year.

Wasted opportunity.
Melting T-Bell GIF by Taco Bell

Well now that's wrapped it will be interesting to see what happens with Jack Carroll

I think he should get a one year deal at most. The fact there were no offers for him probably states where he stands at the moment. Next year might be the last chance to show something

Also a big year for Lemmey. He seems to be putting the work in, but I suspect it's a make it or break year for him

Soapy, can we possibly now know who the salary dump player may have been if that team signed their target?

Caleb Daniel we were looking at early. Dogs were going hard for Peatling and another and we were talking with him and happy to take his money for getting him for late pick

We even had a nibble today I’m told but he had committed to North

No doubt we’ve undertaken a refresh with Kennedy, Owies, Marchbank, Martin and Cuningham all leaving, but I believe the club has made the right call on all of these names.

+back the new high performance team to get the players right
+back the youth to step up
+back our stars who lowered their colours last season to hit their straps once again

We've got probably the the 6th best midfield in the comp. We've trade out our 3/4th best mid and we hope to recruit a kid.

WTF?

A big PLUS on getting us to #3 but such a waste to use it on a kid.

The window is NOW and we just ****ed it up.

Collingwood will go and get Petracca next year. - who he barracked for and they'll be able to afford him when Pendlebury and Sidebottom retire.

We lost the draft by not capitalising on #3.

My rant, my continuing despair.

I predict we'll finish 5 - 8 next year - if we're lucky.

Such a wasted opportunity.

95 will be the best memory I'll have (is there better?) - bring back the win at costs of Big Jack.

Going through the motions for a 30th year.

Wasted opportunity.
Melting T-Bell GIF by Taco Bell

Melt harder daddy.

1. I love Kennedy, but he was nowhere near our 3rd best mid.

2. Our window has opened and we definitely have not stuffed that up by trading out Kennedy. lol

3. The draft hasn't happened yet so don't know how you are suggesting we haven't capitalised on pick 3.
It's not who we've traded out, it's who we have failed to trade in.

Imagine Petracca with Cribbs but instead next year we can experience Petracca with Daicos against us.

Whoever we pick up at #3 is just a kid and not even Harley Reid won a Brownlow in his 1st year and all he's shown is promise.

A draft failure in the end (if you're wanting flags - Ok if you want incremental improvement (not guaranteed)).

Waste.

I assume 38 will be used to get us higher in the draft for our second?

Sad to see chugga go. This is all on Voss.
Voss benched Kennedy to shake up our midfield. He played a quarter and a half nearly for 1 pressure act. Let that sink in!!! 1 pressure act in a final. Now that warrants subbing out imo.

If Kennedy wanted out because Voss benched him for doing fk all in a final, then that says more about him and less about Voss.

I like Kennedy and wish him well. But to lay the blame solely on Voss and not on Kennedy for his pathetic performance in a huge final seems silly imo

Imagine Petracca with Cribbs but instead next year we can experience Petracca with Daicos against us.

Whoever we pick up at #3 is just a kid and not even Harley Reid won a Brownlow in his 1st year and all he's shown is promise.

A draft failure in the end (if you're wanting flags - Ok if you want incremental improvement (not guaranteed)).

Waste.

Petracca will never leave Melbourne. Same with Oliver.

They seem to be non negotiable there. Both tried to get out this year, and Melbourne were having none of it.

Have to see how it plays out.

If Ben C is bid on before 38 (and we are stuck with 38), then it’s a real head scratcher. Well, it’s gotta be a fail unless it’s purely for salary for TDK etc.

Hopefully Austin has an alternative plan or knows something about the Campo bids that we don’t. Deserves the benefit of the doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melt will be realism that next year will be yet another wasted year because we lack the personnel.

There used to be a time that Blues supporters EXPECTED success but if you're OK with 5th - 8th that's your prerogative.

Waste.

Thank you for joining this illustrious forum just 2 months ago.

I ask - do you think Kennedy and Owies win us a flag? If not, calm down.

If Ben C is bid on before 38 (and we are stuck with 38), then it’s a real head scratcher. Well, it’s gotta be a fail unless it’s purely for salary for TDK etc.

Hopefully Austin has an alternative plan or knows something about the Campo bids that we don’t. Deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly what I was about to post. What do we do with 38?

Sam The Doc
Surely this is a worse take than mine earlier 😂
Petracca made it to the pies or Daicos to Melbourne & we missed the trade news

Waste.

Waste.
Petracca plays for Melbourne. Daicos plays for Collingwood. Petracca will not play with Daicos next year. LOL.

The guy who won the Brownlow already plays for us! Why does anyone we get in need to win the Brownlow?!

Again the draft hasn't even been held yet. How can we have failed at the draft?

I think most likely scenario is that St Kilda will bid on him at 32. In my opinion, out of being petty more than anything 🤣

Petracca will never leave Melbourne. Same with Oliver.

They seem to be non negotiable there. Both tried to get out this year, and Melbourne were having none of it.

Agree, neither will leave. They are on Tier 1 cash. Premier League style situation, they won't/can't leave and will be paid to play Xbox rather than be traded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back