Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Walshy, but that's complete rubbish.

Dow was genuinely in the conversation for #1 and was an absolute lock for top 5. If you can find something otherwise, I'll eat Andrew Walker's hat!

I'm happy calling Dow a major bust at pick 3, but he absolutely wasn't a reach at all (based on opinion at the time).
LOB at 10 on the other hand...

That was a reach and poor drafting at that pick.

We have all been talking about midfielders with pick 3 but I wonder if we are going for Tauru??? He has continued to rise up the draft boards and is a very rare product. Can play key forward and back and also go through the midfield. He’s definitely one that will go high in this draft
i'd put the odds at 1,000,000 to 1 on anyone outside of Lalor, FOS or Draper for us personally.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Oh, you want to play?

You expressed an opinion, and your opinion was challenged on a public forum.

Do you see how that works? We're going to get along famously I think.
Challenged? Lol in what way did you Challenge me? Other then condescendingly calling me Mike. I've been on this platform for 20 years but lost my account so I kinda get how this works, if you want to find my previous acc you can search up my track record with draft picks lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owies was the clincher. Oookay. I mean, they could have taken him for free, but whatever floats their boat.

Looks like we won’t be getting a second rounder-unless we deal separately with the Tiggers and find a home for Chugga. But I like the additional fourth round picks to ensure we’re all good re: Campo 1 and 2.

Next Gen mid start of 2025: TDK (25), Walsh (24), Cerra (25), Lord (20), O. Hollands (21), B. Campo (18), Pick 3 [Draper, Lalor, FOS] (18) = Avg age is 21.5!!!

+ Walker in 2 years and even a Cowan position change eventually.

Add Cripps, Hewett as your experience. Hell yeah. Just would love to address the half forward line as we do this!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back