Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe

Pies Give: F1 Noble Richards F3
Pies Get: Houston

Suns Give: 13 Lukocious 29 Atkins
Suns Get: Pies F1 Port F1 Noble

Port Give: Houston F1
Port Get: 13 Richards 29 F3 Atkins
probably sounds most reasonable given what pies have to offer but cannot believe they are getting that for Noble and Richards. I would prefer Kennedy and Owies than Noble and Richards, yet they are going to net the filth an absolute gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns getting torched again 😭
Suns willing to get bent over is the only the way that trade was ever going to work. Looks like they are conceding on 13+29 for F1+Noble but maybe offloading Atkins salary as a compromise. And Pies are comprising by handing 29 to Port as part of the deal (they originally wanted to keep that pick). Port are comprising by taking on Atkins salary but could do with him as depth anyway given they just lost houston.

I had a conversation with recruiter from GWS minutes ago, having a coffee!

Most deals already sorted, AFL would 'like' to have them rolled out closer to deadline, so it fills the news and attracts listeners to radio! (It's a rort)

This doesn't surprise me at all, I was actually thinking over the weekend that I wouldn't be surprised if there are 'next to no trades' over Monday and Tuesday, then a sudden 'flurry of trades just before the deadline'.

I've said it before, the AFL are excellent at keeping the AFL in the media, and having people talk about footy, for the majority of the year.

Austin’s been clear all along with what he wants to do,Houston was never a priority and glad that he stuck to his guns.

2 picks and the Campo boys plus the boys we blooded this year and Jsos and Doc back will improve us next year and beyond.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep

Time to back in our own and inject some more young players into the list

Over are the days where we hang on for the next great hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back