Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who thinks Carroll is worth holding on too?
Smooth mover, will get better…would be a mistake to let him go for peanuts imo.

Vossy will play Carroll once or twice next year, so better to cash on when his value is sky high.

I’ll be p1$$3d if we lose 12 & 14 just for 3. I hope Austin feels the same way.

Me too. Westcoast need us to assist them with Richmond.

I would love us to give them Carrol, have Richmond involved and get a second back somehow. Just so we can get 2 quality picks with the campo boys.

Would make it an amazing result.

Otherwise we have pick 3 which is amazing. And the campo boys.

We haven’t really addressed a lot of needs this trade and draft period.

I am so so surprised Kennedy is not wanted. But all players coming out of Collingwood are amazing so clubs fall over themselves to get them.

I dont get it that Owies and Kennedy are not worth anything or much.

Yep that’s concerning particularly the hip complaint. Players who have hip issues tend to alter the way they run to compensate. Tends to lead to other injuries.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Depends the type of hip injury. Moir had similar troubles, but it was misdiagnosed as a junior

According to The Age, the Tasmanian club is expected to be handed four to five first-round priority picks for the 2027, 2028 and 2029 drafts, with two of those selections from each draft required to be traded to gain experienced talent.

If the club is unable to trade one of those selections to attain players, that selection will be carried into the following year's draft.

Source: https://www.zerohanger.com/likely-draft-pick-allocation-for-new-tasmanian-afl-club-revealed-136386/
There goes half the Pies team them😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitness is our key

Next year all being well we get a fit Docherty, Silvagni, Saad, Boyd, TDK, Cerra, Walsh, Williams. Motlop, Durdin, Fogarty. Another pre season into Cincotta Cowan Wilson Ollie Lord Moir Binns O'Keefe

So many areas we should be so much better.

Names like Campo twins and other early picks don't need to step up next year BUT if they do it's even better

Houston is ONE player. We have many many possible "recruits" that make us better in 2025

Yep, no other recruit will change our fortunes as much as Innes could.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

WC making out like bandits - we are getting screwed. Need another pick for Carroll and Kennedy. Both bloody good players!!!
It seems like a pretty good deal for me. We have actively told Matt Kennedy that he won't get much on ball time and he'd get even less with pick 3, Ben Campo and Cooper Lord trying to get in there. Unfortunately Carroll doesn't hold much value.

Couldn't understand Kennedy going to the Tigers though to fight with Taranto, Hopper and Prestua for slow midfielder time

Time will tell.

Suns getting torched again 😭

Not really seeing how the Suns are getting torched here. Losing 13 and 29 for 2 future 1sts for their academy players next year, they salary dump Lukocious and his near million dollar salary, along with getting Atkins off the books too, and they get the player they wanted in Noble. :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back