Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Luko has 2yrs to go on his current contract, which was reported at $1M per season (backended).

They start again after a trade, so not sure PTA will be paying the same moving forward (though with the salary cap increases these figures are not out of scope for such payments to be the norm for a host of players per squad).
What do you mean they start again after a trade? Contracts dont start again.

I think a good point for Finn is that he has a viable second position as a high half forward with his leap, agility and overhead marking skills. That’ll get him games early as he builds his body to be ready for the engine room.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep agree on this.

I don’t think there’s a bad choice at 3 tbh, but FOS plays round 1 in that cottrell high hf role and immediately improves us.

He’s one of those guys that gets the ball and good things happen.

any of him Draper, Lalor and I’m a happy man should pick 3 end up in our hands

What do you think regarding 3 vs 12/14
Take the two picks, or we will have given up pick 12, F1,F2, pick 34 (for Lions F2) and pick 14 as well to just get one kid in the end!!! Not much pressure on the kid we take at pick 3 is there?!! Austin will also come in for his fair share if the kid is a bust, whereas with two kids the chances are at least one makes it........leave pick 3 alone Austin!!!:rolleyes:

Where's our salary dump player???
I want my salary dump player, and I want him now....unless of course it's Rory Atkins......

Take the two picks, or we will have given up pick 12, F1,F2, pick 34 (for Lions F2) and pick 14 as well to just get one kid in the end!!! Not much pressure on the kid we take at pick 3 is there?!! Austin will also come in for his fair share if the kid is a bust, whereas with two kids the chances are at least one makes it........leave pick 3 alone Austin!!!:rolleyes:

Alternatively he can go all in on an All Australian 😃

No we won't.

Our F1 and F2 were used to get 14. You can't count both sets of picks.

If we gave up 12 + 14 for 3 our total net change would be:
IN: 3 + F2 (Lions)
OUT: 12, 34, F1 (Blues) and F2 (Blues)

If you assume the F2s essentially cancel out then it is 12, F1 and 34 for 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No we won't.

Our F1 and F2 were used to get 14. You can't count both sets of picks.

If we gave up 12 + 14 for 3 our total net change would be:
IN: 3 + F2 (Lions)
OUT: 12, 34, F1 (Blues) and F2 (Blues)

If you assume the F2s essentially cancel out then it is 12, F1 and 34 for 3.
A good deal as long as we make the 8 next year. A very good deal if we're top 4.

A good deal as long as we make the 8 next year. A very good deal if we're top 4.
I'm kind of hoping if it happens there are some players involved and we end up with another usable pick in this draft so we can take two on top of the Campos. Probably unrealistic however

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back