Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Was initially thinking it was going to be a 3 way trade but think it actually could be a 4 way trade.

Without going into all of the moving pieces I think it might be something like at a rough guess.

Carlton get: pick 3, Richmond’s pick 24
Give: 12, 14, Owies, Kennedy

WCE get: 12, Hawks F1, Baker, Owies
Give: 3, Barrass

Hawks get: Barrass
Give: F1, F2

Richmond get: pick 14, Kennedy, Hawks F2
Give: Baker, pick 24
Think to make that work it would just be us getting like 51 and whatever from Richmond and give them super later picks back. That way we would have better points for Ben.

Was initially thinking it was going to be a 3 way trade but think it actually could be a 4 way trade.

Without going into all of the moving pieces I think it might be something like at a rough guess.

Carlton get: pick 3, Richmond’s pick 24
Give: 12, 14, Owies, Kennedy

WCE get: 12, Hawks F1, Baker, Owies
Give: 3, Barrass

Hawks get: Barrass
Give: F1, F2

Richmond get: pick 14, Kennedy, Hawks F2
Give: Baker, pick 24
I like it, but is Barrass worth the F1 and F2 for Hawks...

I like it, but is Barrass worth the F1 and F2 for Hawks...
The Hawks will need to pay more than a F1 imo. If the Hawks finish next year top 4 like most would expect them to, in a worse draft a F1 and F2 could be picks 20 and 40 or even more once academy/FS come into it. 20 and 40 for Barrass is a steal imo

OUT IN
Martin >> Boyd (upgrade)
Marchbank >> Haynes
DC >> Draft pick 1
Owies >> Draft pick 2
J. Carroll >> Draft pick 3
Kennedy (?) >> Draft pick 4
Akuei >> Duffy *Cat B
Mirkov >> Lord (replacement)
S.Durdin >> DGB (?)
M.Carroll (?) >> McMahon (?)
= spare rookie spot or M.Carroll remains (or LC gets through)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we potentially give up next year's first and second rounders, plus this year's first rounder for a first round pick upgrade ? That correct or am I missing something? 🤔

Yeah so is that ok? Can I have an opinion or do I need to run it by you first..

Oh, you want to play?

You expressed an opinion, and your opinion was challenged on a public forum.

Do you see how that works? We're going to get along famously I think.

So we potentially give up next year's first and second rounders, plus this year's first rounder for a first round pick upgrade ? That correct or am I missing something? 🤔
Not sure I would put it like that. The only thing we've 'given up' is next year's first. Everything else has been swapped around rather than given up (ie we swapped 2025 second round picks with Brisbane).

So, at the moment we've given up next year's first round pick to get an extra first rounder this year. If the rumours are true it might be that we give up next year's first rounder in order to move this year's first rounder into the top 3 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back