Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

We actually have a good few that get info and are kind enough to share tid bits from time to time even if they know there’s going to be backlash.

Yep. All info appreciated... it's very volatile at this part of trade week, one minute a deal is on, the next its off again.

Maybe Kennedy is involved with Tigers as well?

CARL
OUT -> 12 + 14 + Owies + Kennedy
IN -> 3 + 26 + 63

RICH
OUT -> 24 + Baker
IN -> 14 + Kennedy

WCE
OUT -> 3 + 26 + 63
IN -> 12 + 24 + Baker + Owies
I thought that too but on second though I feel like if Kennedy was part of it they would have mentioned him in the tweet like they did with Owies/Baker

I thought that too but on second though I feel like if Kennedy was part of it they would have mentioned him in the tweet like they did with Owies/Baker

They wouldn't know all the details...

There's been word that Kennedy has met with the Tigers, so potentially, he could be part of it.

I guess we'll all find out soon enough...

theres some funny stuff there. the collingwood stuff not quite as funny - though some of them still think noble is a good deal for the suns at 23 and are surprised that people like luko and baker are taking precedence
And the Pies think the Suns should throw in something else to give Port to make the deal go through,obviously coz they have zilch left to give
Funny stuff😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Kennedy is involved with Tigers as well?

CARL
OUT -> 12 + 14 + Owies + Kennedy
IN -> 3 + 26 + 63

RICH
OUT -> 24 + Baker
IN -> 14 + Kennedy

WCE
OUT -> 3 + 26 + 63
IN -> 12 + 24 + Baker + Owies

Values Baker and Owies at 18 collectively as far as what West Coast pay. Seems unders.

Values Baker at 44 and Kennedy as far as what West Coast get. Seems unders.

Values Kennedy and Owies collectively at Pick 30 which seems fine.

We need Richmond to be okay with it.

Sorry Walshy, but that's complete rubbish.

Dow was genuinely in the conversation for #1 and was an absolute lock for top 5. If you can find something otherwise, I'll eat Andrew Walker's hat!

I'm happy calling Dow a major bust at pick 3, but he absolutely wasn't a reach at all (based on opinion at the time).

Fair enough maybe I’m getting confused with someone else being a surprise pick by SOS (LOB maybe?). Was just going off memory. I must be getting too old 😂

Fair enough maybe I’m getting confused with someone else being a surprise pick by SOS (LOB maybe?). Was just going off memory. I must be getting too old 😂

LOB was a bit of a reach at 10 for sure. I think Cunners was a little. Nothing crazy though.

No we won't.

Our F1 and F2 were used to get 14. You can't count both sets of picks.

If we gave up 12 + 14 for 3 our total net change would be:
IN: 3 + F2 (Lions)
OUT: 12, 34, F1 (Blues) and F2 (Blues)

If you assume the F2s essentially cancel out then it is 12, F1 and 34 for 3.
I guess I would just prefer to see us keep the two picks and use them on two kids, as I see more flexibility in separating the two picks rather than bundling them together for the one high pick. It really is annoying that after pick 3 our next pick is in the 60s, although if it`s true that Rich is going to be involved in a 3 way trade with W.C. and us then hopefully we get a decent pick off them to grab a KPD in a later round. One early pick does not solve our list needs overall, but that is just the way I see it.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back