Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got probably the the 6th best midfield in the comp. We've trade out our 3/4th best mid and we hope to recruit a kid.

WTF?

A big PLUS on getting us to #3 but such a waste to use it on a kid.

The window is NOW and we just ****ed it up.

Collingwood will go and get Petracca next year. - who he barracked for and they'll be able to afford him when Pendlebury and Sidebottom retire.

We lost the draft by not capitalising on #3.

My rant, my continuing despair.

I predict we'll finish 5 - 8 next year - if we're lucky.

Such a wasted opportunity.

95 will be the best memory I'll have (is there better?) - bring back the win at costs of Big Jack.

Going through the motions for a 30th year.

Wasted opportunity.
1. I love Kennedy, but he was nowhere near our 3rd best mid.

2. Our window has opened and we definitely have not stuffed that up by trading out Kennedy. lol

3. The draft hasn't happened yet so don't know how you are suggesting we haven't capitalised on pick 3.

Will miss MK, but he wanted out and got his wish. I think he’s of a little more value than 38, but dare say that it’s the holistic approach that helps us achieve our overall goes with our list and cap. There would be us granting his wish to leave and the bigger picture being seen. You can’t also be “our third best mid” if most of your minutes are actually not in midfield.

If he had some pace and a little more agility to have point of difference in comparison to our other mids, he would be still on our list.

Thought North adding Parker, Konstanty and Daniel there will assist them well. And Hawks blew their load for a very good 29 yo inj prone KPD.

We've got probably the the 6th best midfield in the comp. We've trade out our 3/4th best mid and we hope to recruit a kid.

WTF?

A big PLUS on getting us to #3 but such a waste to use it on a kid.

The window is NOW and we just ****ed it up.

Collingwood will go and get Petracca next year. - who he barracked for and they'll be able to afford him when Pendlebury and Sidebottom retire.

We lost the draft by not capitalising on #3.

My rant, my continuing despair.

I predict we'll finish 5 - 8 next year - if we're lucky.

Such a wasted opportunity.

95 will be the best memory I'll have (is there better?) - bring back the win at costs of Big Jack.

Going through the motions for a 30th year.

Wasted opportunity.

Just wow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe it would be clearer if the list strategy was discussed.

I know it won’t, but it would help to understand why things happened the way they did in the TP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you think holding Kennedy meant we would win it in 2025???
No he thinks selling the farm for a potentially broken down and aging Petracca would mean we would win

I know right!!!

Some people don’t see past the fact that our list needed rejuvenating and speed added. I think we have had a great off season so far
What speed have we added?

We've replaced an under-performing midfield crew with a potential 18 year old who might have good genealogy or might just have a bad back or might add to the group in 2030 whilst we are loaded up now.

Wasted opportunity.

Pleased with the mechanisations to get #3 but have wasted the opportunity.

REMEMBER - the objective is to win a flag. Something that the Pies recognise but we DON'T.

Win the trade?

I know right!!!

Some people don’t see past the fact that our list needed rejuvenating and speed added. I think we have had a great off season so far

Totally agree.

Look at the players that have gone and think about the ones that will come in.

Finn/Draper x2 Campos

Lord/Moir/Binns/Wilson hopefully Hudson and Lemmey get a crack.

Positional changes with Kemp and Jsos.

Doc back.

Rejuvenating on the run.

Once again top 4 has to be the aim.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No he thinks selling the farm for a potentially broken down and aging Petracca would mean we would win
Unfortunately we have about 7 players most likely on 800k plus. And people just think we can continue to add high priced players. Well,if we are to do that, then we need to clear many more favourites and then I bet they would still be unhappy

What speed have we added?

We've replaced an under-performing midfield crew with a potential 18 year old who might have good genealogy or might just have a bad back or might add to the group in 2030 whilst we are loaded up now.

Wasted opportunity.

Pleased with the mechanisations to get #3 but have wasted the opportunity.

REMEMBER - the objective is to win a flag. Something that the Pies recognise but we DON'T.

Win the trade?
Still have to work within the restraints of the salary cap, amount of picks you have each year, so on and so forth. Can’t just add high priced players

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back