Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

So who won trade week?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

According to TheAge Carlton were graded as #1 with an A. Geelong was 2 and Gold Coast 3, with both also graded an A but I guess they thought Carlton had the edge on both of those and so ranked us at the coveted # 1 spot. Bravo Austin!

Brownlows have never bee more worthily won 0 single-handerdly carries all.

However, consider that our midfield chasm is so wide that a midfielders award should go to the team with the widest chasm.

When fit Cripps Walsh Cerra Hewett Dochety Elijah Lord is as good as anyone. Will get better this year with Pick 3, Fogarty, Kemp, Durdin, Williams, Motlop helping as well

This is supported by TDK who is as good a game winning Ruck as there is in the AFL

When fit Cripps Walsh Cerra Hewett Dochety Elijah Lord is as good as anyone. Will get better this year with Pick 3, Fogarty, Kemp, Durdin, Williams, Motlop helping as well

This is supported by TDK who is as good a game winning Ruck as there is in the AFL

We need to get Pick 3 right. Sid Draper seems to be that player that we need, and can play as early as Round 1. I hope we don’t just draft FOS because he’s a current players cousin. Might be a super player and one worth drafting but I hope there is more thought put into who we take at 3.

Not to be a negative downer, we could say that every year, as could 10 clubs about there lists

Don’t get me wrong I think it’s been a pretty good trade period though
We could and can and most clubs can't say that whilst also having TDK Cripps Charlie harry Walsh Weitering as stars.

Other clubs are hoping players develop into stars. We are simply hoping our players are fit. We already know how fckn good they are when they are fit.

I’ve read that Draper has played the whole year in sanfl whilst others in top ten prospects have played the other comp (whatever it’s called) against other similar aged.

Can any please confirm.

Yes, Draper played 9 senior SANFL games, while Victorian prospects played max 1-2 games in the VFL, with most of their games coming in the u18 Talent League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve read that Draper has played the whole year in sanfl whilst others in top ten prospects have played the other comp (whatever it’s called) against other similar aged.

Can any please confirm.
I think Ashcroft has also played some VFL and done very well, we have some draft watchers here that will know better though

1729112613361.png

Imagine Sid Draper and Patrick Cripps in the same midfield group. Frightening for the opposition. Big unit.

View attachment 2145274

Imagine Sid Draper and Patrick Cripps in the same midfield group. Frightening for the opposition. Big unit.
Love Draper and hope we get him, but let’s not get carried away.

A well built 180cm player hardly evokes “frightening” vibes. Would be the smallest of our mids.

View attachment 2145274

If we can get Draper, Smith or even FOS in + Ben Camporeale I reckon we have secured our midfield moving forward

Walsh, Pick #3, Cerra, Campo, Lord (know it’s early but he looks likely)

I’m optimistic for Lucas too, I think he will thrive in the AFL system as opposed to SANFL and junior leagues

View attachment 2145274

He's a midget, 182 cm.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back