Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we are more interested in adding another Charlie to our forward line.
A KPD would make a ton of sense. But the general feel across the AFL is these are easier to find from forwards that didn't work out and the big money is better spent elsewhere.
Not that we have a large amount of wiggle room as is.
#Bluemour

In response to 'Charlie Cameron' - further details:

I wish, but no, another Charlie type.
Hybrid 2nd/3rd key forward.
The idea is so we can play 1 ruck, harry as back up and still have some targets up forward without becoming to slow.

Last edited:

Spoke to someone today re Docherty.

Playing this season isn’t a question of fitness or ability, more so they are weighing up the benefit of him playing finals this year vs risk of re-injuring the knee ruling him out of next year.

The knee has responded “astoundingly well” to training and the feeling from them personally is that if he continues on this trajectory, then he will be playing this season.

When asked, they said if they had to guess it would be 75% chance of inclusion.

Obviously nothing set in stone but good to hear nonetheless.
#Bluemour

Wow!!!
I was just told that Melbourne are into Cerra big time to replace Brayshaw in their midfield.
I haven't heard this but apparently Cerra actually wanted to go to the Demons before he nominated us but the Dees wouldn't have been able to facilitate a trade.
Now this came from someone who has never had any inside info before so don't take it as gospel. Just passing on what I was told.
#Bluemour

I’m told Marchbank Cuningham Martin won’t be offered new contracts

I assume Sam Durdin won’t for same reasons

IMO has to be question marks over Mirkov Akuei Lemmey M.Carroll Fantasia and even Moir

Gut feel is Jack Carroll could easily go back to WA

#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW - some second hand information from a couple of players:

- Think they've been training too hard during the week. Voss has been very hard on the group and they are just exhausted.

- Vossy gave a few of the senior players a spray for being selfish (inc. Crippa).

- Players did get a bit cocky after the mid-season wins.

- Players still like Voss but he is very very tough in striving to win.

- Bit of a feeling some just want the season to end so I don't hold out a lot of hope for the last two games.
#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back