Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're hearing that it's Jordan Russell who is saying we're having a very heavy training load from pre-game Triple MMM.

Any link?

If true, Russell is a seriously brave man. Runs a heavy training load leading into opening round, gets it cut short due to mounting injuries, then goes again in July before we even have finals locked in.

Is he addicted to putting his job on the line?

Any link?

If true, Russell is a seriously brave man. Runs a heavy training load leading into opening round, gets it cut short due to mounting injuries, then goes again in July before we even have finals locked in.

Sorry, it's Andrew Russell. Keep on getting my Russells mixed up!

I'm not sure if it's even true, can't verify it because I can't find any link to the interview. Not even sure if MMM posts pre-match stuff.

Wow!!!
I was just told that Melbourne are into Cerra big time to replace Brayshaw in their midfield.
I haven't heard this but apparently Cerra actually wanted to go to the Demons before he nominated us but the Dees wouldn't have been able to facilitate a trade.
Now this came from someone who has never had any inside info before so don't take it as gospel. Just passing on what I was told.
Straight swap for Oliver?

Any link?

Russell is the best in the business

Id want a swap of firsts also

But it’s not happening
That was my reaction as well. Cerra for Oliver and a swap of picks. We’d definitely want an upgrade on our first as part of the deal.

I remember reading somewhere that Russell mentioned a heavy training block on radio pre game? Would love to know if there's a link to it because I've heard no such thing and seen Soap and the other itks say it's rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading somewhere that Russell mentioned a heavy training block on radio pre game? Would love to know if there's a link to it because I've heard no such thing and seen Soap and the other itks say it's rubbish.
I tried searching for a Russell interview but couldn't find anything

Kolkata Knight Riders Andre GIF by Knight Riders Sports

thought they talking about this dude ?

Now we're hearing that it's Jordan Russell who is saying we're having a very heavy training load from pre-game Triple MMM.
Worked out well.
About as good as hiring Jordan Russell as forward coach.
Heavy load to nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back