Remove this Banner Ad

Colin D'Cops

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2011
Nov 24, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Heard it first here with Colin.

Details of the move likely to be announced later on in the week.

Don't believe me at your own peril. Have never been wrong once with these sort of things. Wait and see...

Don't believe me at your own peril. Have never been wrong once with these sort of things. Wait and see, you can 'lock it in Eddie!' from my point of view.

Oh really? Where did you hear it then?

Did Bock call you himself? Or did you hear it somewhere else and now you are trying and act like an internet hero with all the latest goss?

Piss off idiot.

Love how these ****wits on Bigfooty like 'Colin' read a story elsewhere and try and pass it off as their own scoop.

Colin, you are a ********.

PM me if you have a problem with my posting.

Heard from a source inside the Crows (certain player @ Crows - will not reveal in thread) but have kept it quiet. Didn't believe it personally (good CHB) but Channel 7 were just on before and Sandy I think it was backed it up.

Sandy Roberts said this on channel 7 also. I wonder what kind of compensation we would get for him if this is accurate? To be honest if we were to lose one reasonably high profile player he would be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, tongue in cheek alright.

I wouldn't personally believe Sandy or any media person as far as I could kick them. But him backing up a certain player's thoughts (SandyR) at the club has made it a done deal IMO. As I said, if you've got a problem: PM me.

Let him go, his body has 18 months max before it's completely gone. Its started breaking down already, add we are rebuilding, well sort of and we have Phil Davis to step in.

Meh. When players want to start chasing the money, then it's very rare that you can bank on them to have their heart in it - and you're better letting them go.

Good player, but given our KPP depth, then he's almost the most expendable option that the GC would target.

Hopefully we're compensated accordingly, and get some midfielders in.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Bock off to Gold Coast!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back