Bower told he is heading home

Remove this Banner Ad

I see some concerns of people having Judd falling in the PSD and going to Richmond.

If Judd does choose Carlton and Weagles and CFC can't come to an agreement and Judd does fall through to the PSD....

To get Judd all he has to do in the PSD is put a 1 year 2.5 million dollar contract on his head. Basically saying to Richmond stuff you after a year I'll be leaving... so we accept the deal.... than during the mid-season break we re-sign him for a further 4 years on a much more reduced rate so that his total payments over the 5 years are around the 5-6million mark.

ITo get Judd all he has to do in the PSD is put a 1 year 2.5 million dollar contract on his head. Basically saying to Richmond stuff you after a year I'll be leaving... so we accept the deal.... than during the mid-season break we re-sign him for a further 4 years on a much more reduced rate so that his total payments over the 5 years are around the 5-6million mark.
Or Richmond asks for every player to take a pay cut next year, but their salaries rejigged the following year so they haven't lost anything, thus allowing them the room to grab Judd at 2.5m in the 1st year.

Judd to Richmond for nothing and Pratt chucking a spack:eek:

So.... how does your scenario work again:cool:

I see some concerns of people having Judd falling in the PSD and going to Richmond.

If Judd does choose Carlton and Weagles and CFC can't come to an agreement and Judd does fall through to the PSD....

To get Judd all he has to do in the PSD is put a 1 year 2.5 million dollar contract on his head. Basically saying to Richmond stuff you after a year I'll be leaving... so we accept the deal.... than during the mid-season break we re-sign him for a further 4 years on a much more reduced rate so that his total payments over the 5 years are around the 5-6million mark.

I reckon we would get investigated for draft tampering if we renegotiated to bring the salary down dramatically after slipping Judd past the Tigers based on that figure.

west coast and judd won't let it get to the psd. the best player of the millenium to walk into the psd? the wc board would get hammered left right and centre, not to mention judd losing his good guy image.

and then move to back ending 15 contracts to fit the rest of the guys salaries in so we don't go over in 2008.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bower told he is heading home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back