Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

i always liked the wasy allen jokovich celebrated when he was with melb.
not too much imagination at the moment, stevie milne has the chainsaw which is entertaining.

the worst celebration would have to be brett lee after he takes a wicket! he could bowl out mcgrath and he'd still carry on.

Re: hack

Originally posted by morgoth
This guy is an over-rated hack. Considering the hype he has turned out to be just another battling player. He should be sent to the twos and made to lift his game.

All coaches seem to have favourites and this guy gets away with doing nothing week in week out. I still think he is a fister more than a finger man.
Been averaging 20 touches a game since he moved to the midfield against Port :rolleyes: .

Bomber Spirit

Originally posted by Bomber Spirit
My favourite was when that St George bloke who does the nazi salutes before attempting conversion kicks scored a try, then jumped the fence, sat in one of the many empty seats in the stand and clapped his own try.
No need for silly antics like that in the AFL. And Brad Green doesn't do any - he may not be having his best year ever, but he's hardly the only player in that category.

But that St. George player adds life and fun to rugby league, sadly lacking in the afl at the moment!

The other annoying thing that Brad Green and Cam the Bruce do is constantly check the video replays of their goals to see if their hair is still in place.......maybe they should join the Hawks;) :D

Re: you leave brad green alone hes great

Brad Green was an accomplished junior soccer player and tried out for ManUre before deciding to concentrate on football. Maybe we should just be thankful he doesn't celebrate goals by taking his shirt off and twirl it around in the air or doing belly blops in front of the cheer squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back