Rumour Bradshaw failed the medical?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a gauge above everyone avatar indicating the accuracy or past rumours they have posted

You toothless ferals fon't deserve great players..they would look out of place amongst the other hacks.

Those hacks finished 4th with a very young team. how many final wins have all your early draft down hill skiing picks got ya. Geez gunna spank you guy's without Fev cant wait:D:D

and he still could be a toothless feral Pie

Those hacks finished 4th with a very young team. how many final wins have all your early draft down hill skiing picks got ya. Geez gunna spank you guy's without Fev cant wait:D:D

and he still could be a toothless feral Pie
Remember what board you are on.

Remember what board you are on.

Come on ODN.
Hardly worth comment let alone a card.
I think us Pies ferals have been very "responsible" on your board considering the "ammo".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife, who is VERY senior in a major car dealership told me this morning that J BROWN was being traded for Fev, not Bradshaw!!

It would seem that, despite her senior position, she doesn't know sh!t about football.

Not like mobile salesmen...

She is so far out of the loop, she shouldn't go planning any long-service holidays Faz

I'd rather see Fev put down than to see him pull on a filth skunk jumper. :cool:

You toothless ferals fon't deserve great players..they would look out of place amongst the other hacks.

Had to laugh at this comment

Tottie1a.jpg

It wouldn't have come to this if we had done the right thing ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bradshaw failed the medical?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back