List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Brady did the best he could with a player who didn't want to be here, so I'm not entirely convinced it's a dud trade, we won't know that for a number of years. Now we have the opportunity to pick two of the best young players in this year's draft and increases our hand in next year's draft. I don't think JHF and Rioli make Port instant contenders, it's possible Port's future first could still be in the single digits. Not a complete loss.

Brady Rawlings- Mr Cool Under Pressure.

After getting *ed so violently in that trade, I honestly am embarrassed to support this club. What the * was that trade? If this dickhead just ignored Ports calls the last couple of days, he would've been sweet. They would've come up with a player or a pick. Now we're *ed. No wonder the AFL placed conditions on that piss weak assistance package. We can't be trusted with anything. Bunch of shitcampaigners. Honestly considering pausing my membership until this campaigner is gone. Viney too if he signed off on this massive wank.
It’s like the AFL were telling us to not go through this deal the first time it was floated by shitting it down.

Instead of heading the warning Rawlings ploughs ahead and decides he better sweeten the deal and give up more, so Port can get what they want.

Is this guy actually being paid for his role? The board would be negligent to not performance review him at this stage. He probably survived based on having no recruitment staff.

What an utter shit show. I have not heard one positive thing said about this deal from the supporter base which shows how shocking it really is.

We had he ducking leverage. He’s our asset. Who holds off on a deal only to negotiated down?

This bloke is done

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The George Costanza of list management.

1665386771774.gif

cmon settle down peeps.Brady is not Vladamir Putin. There is a reason we did this and im sure they have a plan.

I’m so angry mutts
I’m not even angry, because I could see the train wreck before it happened.

I am so disappointed that this club doesn’t learn its lesson and continues to employ people in important roles that are just not up to it.

The logical person in me wants to ring up the club and pull my membership, because I feel like I am throwing money down the toilet by accepting the current incompetence that exist in our football department, but the heart won’t allow me to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a stupid deal:

GWS gave up 3, 12, F2 for 1.

At that point we would have JHF, 3, 12 F2.

We then lose JHF, 12 and F2 to get 2, F1 and 40. (F3 and 43 swap is even)

If you think an F1 and 12 are about even, we gave up JHF AND F2 for 2 and 40.

Let me repeat, we gave up JHF AND F2 for 2 and 40.

Last edited:
What’s wrong with the trade? I think we did well.

No good player has ever been drafted with the 4th pick.

Except for that LDU bloke.

Calm the * down dickheads!

This you bro? 🔽🔽🔽

GTFO Amarfio, Rawlings, anyone who appointed Paul Roos and Paul Roos!

His legacy is a bunch of *******s are still obsessed with him.

Brady Rawlings and the board *ed your club good and proper and you’re still too gutless to call them out.

Not having a go, but why do you think that?

Every way I look at it and it doesn’t look like a good deal on the surface.
obviously they've got a specific plan for the picks that suits this scenario. we can all talk about holding JHF to his contract but realistically he'd have been a depreciating asset and they had to do something. and to be honest, after dealing with JHF do we need another pick 1 media circus? 2 and 3 will serve us well.

I don’t mind the deal. Think we should have got more from GWS for Cadman, but anyway.

What I don’t like is him selling that there is an elite top 3 (to justify trading pick 1), before saying we’d consider trading back in the same breath. Doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence.

Agree with this. If you're making the claim that there's a standout 3, don't trade back, it defeats the whole purpose of trying to get 2 inside the top 3.

Please.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back