Media BREAKING: GF captain held to ransom over EKA outcome; EKABOMBER speaks out again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_icky

Smiling Politely
Jul 26, 2023
AFL Club
Adelaide
big icky productions logo small.png
Some disturbing news has crossed the desk of this intrepid reporter today and I have managed to get my grubby little yellow hands on a concerning document that was delivered to Ophidian Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance this morning.

An unnamed poster has sent Turbo a letter accusing him of rigging the EKA Medal, awarded to myblueroan last night as the premier rookie in the league, and set out a list of demands. Despite threat of repercussions from Ophidian College's renowned legal defense team, I have produced this letter for the league at large to read today:

ransom.png

Tigerturbulance has so far been unavailable for comment but the Old Boys' grand final preparations have been THROWN into CHAOS with the possibility of an evil curse afflicting their 'piece of shit club' should Turbo not withdraw himself from the team on Sunday.

The actions of this anonymous Pamcake1 champion, who I am terming the EKABOMBER, have cast a large shadow over the legitimacy of myblueroan's EKA win, but who is this shadowy figure? Could it be Wonders captain AnUltimateRessie who brought five rookies into the league this season with no EKA to show for it? Could it be long-time Old Boys foe serial_thrilla? Could it be Turbo, determined to make a martyr of himself? Well I couldn't possibly solve this mystery.

1718685560811.png
Can you?

What Is This 60Daysin GIF by A&E

Some disturbing news has crossed the desk of this intrepid reporter today and I have managed to get my grubby little yellow hands on a concerning document that was delivered to Ophidian Old Boys captain Tigerturbulance this morning.

An unnamed poster has sent Turbo a letter accusing him of rigging the EKA Medal, awarded to myblueroan last night as the premier rookie in the league, and set out a list of demands. Despite threat of repercussions from Ophidian College's renowned legal defense team, I have produced this letter for the league at large to read today:

View attachment 2023263

Tigerturbulance has so far been unavailable for comment but the Old Boys' grand final preparations have been THROWN into CHAOS with the possibility of an evil curse afflicting their 'piece of shit club' should Turbo not withdraw himself from the team on Sunday.

The actions of this anonymous Pamcake1 champion, who I am terming the EKABOMBER, have cast a large shadow over the legitimacy of myblueroan's EKA win, but who is this shadowy figure? Could it be Wonders captain AnUltimateRessie who brought five rookies into the league this season with no EKA to show for it? Could it be long-time Old Boys foe serial_thrilla? Could it be Turbo, determined to make a martyr of himself? Well I couldn't possibly solve this mystery.

Can you?

Dragons players 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼 Jealous of OOB success. Sad to see. One day if you change clubs you may taste victory, too!

If this is true, then Tigerturbulance should be ashamed of himself, not for bringing the game into disrepute but for upsetting his lovely partner in Mrs Turbo & putting her through this humiliation. Now is the time Mrs Turbo to make a clean break & come over to the Baghdad Bombers as Mrs Grav.

All it takes is a YES! You can picture yourself can’t you. 😍

phonto.jpeg

Having played for the Baghdad Bombers since I started, can categorically confirm that I am not an EKA winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2023263

Can you?
20240402_182651.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back