Media BREAKING: GF captain held to ransom over EKA outcome; EKABOMBER speaks out again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always does, now where is that thread “Baghdad In Tatters” want to put forth my 2 bobs worth 😉
Just wait your turn! It’s not about you either!

Apparently this is about Tigerturbulance and his toe jam

I see your fishing for a response 🙄
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

I do believe a proposal was made, considered:think::think::think:

... but was it accepted?
Last chance….. because I’ve never been married to an EKA winner, sorry pattycakes but … myblueroan is waiting in the wings, sounds like Pegasus 😉

Last chance….. because I’ve never been married to an EKA winner, sorry pattycakes but … myblueroan is waiting in the wings, sounds like Pegasus 😉
looks like my marriage opportunity is

going gone sleeping-at-work-fail.gif
Grav Do you like cheese ?

I eat those things with a process! All the chocolate comes off first. Then I split each individual layer and eat them by themselves! 🤯
Sounds like too much effort... tho you'd probably burn more calories that way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real final message I think
big icky productions logo small.png

This intrepid reporter is now begining to fear for his own safety after finding a note from the EKABOMBER on his doorstep when he returned from the BI Productions Office. There were no signs of life on the street when I found the note although the smell of ammonia lingered in the air. For my own sake, I hope this is the final notice from the EKABOMBER.

1718787640308.png

Here's a reminder of the 10 curses if you missed them earlier:

#1 - Toads form in you underpants hourly
#2 - Wet your pants every time your surprised
#3 - Only talk in rhyme
#4 - Only feel pleasure from torturing others
#5 - Goblinoids think you are awesome, want to have your children, touch you, get some of your hair, etc
#6 - Stray cats follow you about, sometimes in hundreds
#7 - Stray dogs follow you everywhere
#8 - You will have no shadow nor reflection, if you look into any mirror, it shatters.
#9 - A monster thinks your its baby
#10 - Viva la revolution – you compulsively help the peasants revolt even if they seem happy

BI Productions is considering reaching out to Tandy, SFADA's top investigator, for his assistance in the hunt for the EKABOMBER.

View attachment 2024180

This intrepid reporter is now begining to fear for his own safety after finding a note from the EKABOMBER on his doorstep when he returned from the BI Productions Office. There were no signs of life on the street when I found the note although the smell of ammonia lingered in the air. For my own sake, I hope this is the final notice from the EKABOMBER.

View attachment 2024181

#3 - Only talk in rhyme
#5 - Goblinoids think you are awesome, want to have your children, touch you, get some of your hair, etc
#8 - You will have no shadow nor reflection, if you look into any mirror, it shatters.
#10 - Viva la revolution – you compulsively help the peasants revolt even if they seem happy

BI Productions is considering reaching out to Tandy, SFADA's top investigator, for his assistance in the hunt for the EKABOMBER.

The EKABOMBER has terrible handwriting

View attachment 2024180

View attachment 2024181

#3 - Only talk in rhyme

Number #8 might **** you Tigerturbulance

View attachment 2024180

View attachment 2024181

#3 - Only talk in rhyme

Tigerturbulance right now:
Looking I See You GIF by GritTV

Everything...go away Pugsley.
Awww. Have a pat Pugsy
100-1.gif

Ummm..it's more about horse to dog ratio here...hint: where blue horsie is the golden retriever and cute pug is a cat.
No actors or animals were hurt in this re-enactment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back