Preview Brisbane Lions vs Sydney Swans Sunday 21st June 1:10pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse's response regarding Rowie is very vague. Something about a sore cheek, not wanting to risk it and we'll see how he is next week. If it was soft tissue with a bit of bruising, I would've thought it would be no problems playing. So it makes me wonder if it's broken............

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am shocked that a pre-planned sub has not worked out due to an injury, which of course is an extremely uncommon occurrence.

That's why you don't pre plan to sub anyone in particular.

And with a 70 point lead at three-quarter time would the sky have fallen in if we left Mills on the pine all fourth quarter anyway

The argument by our KC was appalling and showed he had little knowledge of the AFL rules.

A good lawyer gets Charlie off. We turn over 40-50 million dollars and our representation looked like a newbie with no understanding of sport.

Good luck to Charlie. Isaac should have a good look at his clubs effort.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
A great lawyer in his field but was instructed poorly in sports.

40e6d2aee595bfe1aba8c66cd08f7d58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Do they?

Amartey is our leading goalkicker and McLean has been doing the ruck/forward role as well as we could hope.

Obviously they need to keep maintaining the standard of performances they have been this year, but I don't think they need to "step up." I think Horse & co would be quite satisfied with more of the same from them.
You are correct. Perhaps the words "Step up" were the wrong words to use. My comment was not meant to be interpreted as a criticism towards Amartey and McLean but rather to highlight the fact that Sam Reid being named as emergency will add more pressure for our key forwards/ruck forwards to perform and saw Amartey/McLean as the likely players Reid will replace :D

My daughter is desperate to get a selfie with Isaac. Like many girls (and I'm sure boys too) she is a bit infatuated with him. I was looking at the schedule and the VFL boys play at Springfield on the day before. What do the rest of you think is the likelihood of the AFL boys going out to support their mates?
I don't know if this helps, but my sister would see him quite often in a coffee shop in fox studios. She worked just around the corner, and would see him every now and again.
Might be a reason to pop through for a movie and try the coffee shops.

My daughter is desperate to get a selfie with Isaac. Like many girls (and I'm sure boys too) she is a bit infatuated with him. I was looking at the schedule and the VFL boys play at Springfield on the day before. What do the rest of you think is the likelihood of the AFL boys going out to support their mates?

Opposition teams normally do an open training at the Gabba the day before, and sign autographs etc.

A great lawyer in his field but was instructed poorly in sports.

40e6d2aee595bfe1aba8c66cd08f7d58.jpg

our legal reps were appalling, Heeney was shafted due to our own representation. We need to change law firms that’s for sure, not have Dennis Denuto’s conceyancing lawyer turn up at the tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back