Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Iā€™m at a BBQ so Iā€™ll be back a bit later but just tell me where the vote is going.

I have no pm or power so would like to make sure this is a good lynch. Village are copping a flogging and we really need to turn that.

Anyway. Me and my balls are off.
Toodles xx

It's a risk but we're cooked if we don't take the punt anyway

Thereā€™s a lot of play to go in the game and itā€™s only Day 2, but I see the logic in the plan.

Thereā€™s advantages and disadvantages, and one big disadvantage to the plan which I donā€™t want to mention but I suspect you know. Ultimately I want to know wizā€™s defence and itā€™s a long way to deadline. At least people are on the right two people so we accidentally wonā€™t lynch someone else.

Thoughts on putting both MC and wiz up together depending on his response if he pops in

Definitely an option, though with a manipulator in play would be tricky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we could put them both up with the manipulator... but it depends whether they have to choose someone overnight or can do it anytime.

Itā€™s overnight šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s a lot of play to go in the game and itā€™s only Day 2, but I see the logic in the plan.

Thereā€™s advantages and disadvantages, and one big disadvantage to the plan which I donā€™t want to mention but I suspect you know. Ultimately I want to know wizā€™s defence and itā€™s a long way to deadline. At least people are on the right two people so we accidentally wonā€™t lynch someone else.
There's added advantages if he flips evil too.

I don't see another chance to take it tbh. Our numbers will whittle again tonight, prob last time we can outnumber evil at the lynch.
Iā€™m all for risking it hey!

Itā€™s currently 8/5 to MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back