Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing is, Dero is 100% using his kill tonight. So either we take a ping today on a lynch and maybe get a night immune, or he takes a ping tonight and maybe gets a night immune but then we've wasted a day phase of voting which we cannot afford.

So we lynch a random today or DERO Kills a random tonight?

What's the difference?

So we lynch a random today or DERO Kills a random tonight?

What's the difference?
The difference is if he hits night immune and porps seers evil we have to choose between two tomorrow.

My way, we can get all three done in 3 phases - not 4 (or 5 if JOAT has used their kill already).

Are you wanting everyone to switch to Wiz? But what if he’s speaking the truth? We can’t afford to lose another
I'm just making a case. You can vote who you think is best but unless DERO has a hard read on another evil then I think my plan is the best option.
Nothing is certain - I could very well be wrong but don't think we have much chance anyway and this is our best bet.

I'm just making a case. You can vote who you think is best but unless DERO has a hard read on another evil then I think my plan is the best option.
Nothing is certain - I could very well be wrong but don't think we have much chance anyway and this is our best bet.
is that right Nothing

"read" - lol.

I don't like the thought of an intimidator living and a random dying. I'm okay if we try to get both but I think MCBG has to be equal or ahead to TWM not behind
Assuming Dero hits wizzy tonight it's exactly the same outcome except we save a phase if we're right.

MCBG is dying either way.

The difference is if he hits night immune and porps seers evil we have to choose between two tomorrow.

My way, we can get all three done in 3 phases - not 4 (or 5 if JOAT has used their kill already).

Ok then, finger the suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is, Dero is 100% using his kill tonight. So either we take a ping today on a lynch and maybe get a night immune, or he takes a ping tonight and maybe gets a night immune but then we've wasted a day phase of voting which we cannot afford.
Well, it looks like Wiz is the only other viable option if that's the way we GP. I'm not actually sure what the odds are of him being evil or villager. You seem fairly confident he's evil and not villager though, right?

And obviously I'd prefer Dero didn't waste the kill on me, but I feel like that's a foregone conclusion.

Well, it looks like Wiz is the only other viable option if that's the way we GP. I'm not actually sure what the odds are of him being evil or villager. You seem fairly confident he's evil and not villager though, right?

And obviously I'd prefer Dero didn't waste the kill on me, but I feel like that's a foregone conclusion.
I wouldn't say fairly confident. I think it's more likely he's evil than villager. Possibly night immune, who we have to lynch.

I'd say considering our position in the game, it's worth the risk.

Otherwise we have to wait for a missed kill and then waste a lynch anyway.

I wouldn't say fairly confident. I think it's more likely he's evil than villager. Possibly night immune, who we have to lynch.

I'd say considering our position in the game, it's worth the risk.

Otherwise we have to wait for a missed kill and then waste a lynch anyway.
So there were 9 Villagers at the start by my count and 9 evil/neutral. I don't know exactly how many evil/neutral have died, but it's gotta be less than Villagers, so odds are probably leaning towards him being evil.

thewizardmelon please Itsmyshow.

Sorry for being late guys, much closer to deadline than I’d planned!

I think this should be a close vote so we see what happens at deadline. Sounds like wiz has bought into a him lynch anyway.

thewizardmelon

Itsmyshow

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back