Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm stil on mc who is miles ahead so I'm happy to switch to wiz if we're interested in trying for a multi lynch?

Yeah do the switch.

The difference is if he hits night immune and porps seers evil we have to choose between two tomorrow.

My way, we can get all three done in 3 phases - not 4 (or 5 if JOAT has used their kill already).

Fwiw your logic is completely sound, just I logged online too late.

Lets see how it shakes out!

ive got it 10-9 to MC without knowing if the wolves manipulation comes into play

Not a bad position to be in. Ideally I’d have wanted 10-9 to wiz as presumably the manipulation won’t benefit MC, but let’s see.

Chelsea Peretti Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode D1 - Flip of a coin
In this intense episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct is thrown into turmoil as Jeff Romero, a notorious figure accused of unimaginable crimes, is selected for a highly charged public lynching. With emotions running high and the community demanding justice, Detective Jake Peralta and Captain Raymond Holt are caught between their duty and the ethical implications of the case. As the team grapples with the weight of their decision and the potential fallout, they must navigate a complex web of moral dilemmas and intense pressure. Will they stand firm in their commitment to justice, or will the situation spiral out of control?

The good folk of the Nine-Nine needed desperately to strike a blow for the good people of Brooklyn, things had been looking bleak and the precinct needed some retribution for the carnage of the night before.

As the clock struck, the precinct still didn't know what they should do, there was back and forth and the complete confusion of adding information from Scully to the mix, Scully for goodness sake!!

But in the end, the Ninety Ninth precinct had made their decision, they hauled their suspect into the bullpen and asked for their final words....... Had they finally made the right call....

To be continued...............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D2 Results New
The Nine-Nine had struck.

They had their man.

Jeff Romero was taken out and the Nine-Nine had scored one for the good guys.

MC Bad Genius (Jeff Romero) - Lynched by Village
1726312158225.png

Meanwhile, the good folk of the Nine-Nine had to go to work to weed out those that had failed them, a coward who had attended the precinct only hours earlier, but failed to support them in their time of need.

dogs105 (Plain Clothes Officer) - Modkilled for failure to vote
John Abraham Salute GIF by T-Series

It is now Night 2

Good to get mc. Shame about dogs. I assume flogs will go for wiz tonight?

I presume so, but ideally DERO will name his target at night deadline in case there’s another hunch.

JOAT picks whoever they want but not wiz 😂

I presume so, but ideally DERO will name his target at night deadline in case there’s another hunch.

JOAT picks whoever they want but not wiz 😂
Hi Chipmunk

I'll lock in the wizard melon and that will be the extent usefullness. I'm a very good chance to get MK'd over the next 4 days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back