Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with him about you being SK for now
Cool. Both of you are wrong.
There's basis. We obviously know more than I'm saying in the thread.

Yes, I'm strafing in the thread, might as well, it appears that nobody wants to kill me so I might as well spam it up.

If other evil want me to out them, we can. But that only helps good, seeing as good obviously have no idea who the night immune are, why would I do that now.

We don't have everything, we need the JOAT. It's whether we can hold on long enough.
There's none. You know why? Because I'm not SK. Your basis is almost certainly that you've seered me as a villager but you also haven't missed a kill.

If I was SK I'd have killed you last night. That would have been the tactically smart move because that gives the wolves two kills.

Cool. Both of you are wrong.

There's none. You know why? Because I'm not SK. Your basis is almost certainly that you've seered me as a villager but you also haven't missed a kill.

If I was SK I'd have killed you last night. That would have been the tactically smart move because that gives the wolves two kills.
Are you claiming plain clothes now?

Perhaps you are the mafia head. That would fit too. My money is still on SK for you.

Are you claiming plain clothes now?

Perhaps you are the mafia head. That would fit too. My money is still on SK for you.
I'm not claiming anything. I'm telling you that I'm not the SK. Either that or you're trying to pressure me into claiming Gina.
The case for eth to be mafia head is stronger, if you consider his lack of voting for either MCBG or Wiz on D2.
Apart from the fact that I was offline all day Saturday? Keep flinging shit at the wall, maybe something will stick.

I seered I bleed blue as a villager.

We should keep Nothing alive to the end of the game.

I've been thinking about this.

Killing both Nothing and Marc doesn't do a lot for the village but pushes the wincon heavily in the favor of the SK. Might even actually help the beta given the trouble we've had identifying them.

Killing the manipulator makes the most logical sense for village

Then we need to find and kill the SK.

Until we work that out I'm voting Marc thanks Itsmyshow

Thoughts on potential suspects for SK? Eth-dog? DP? Who?

I'm not claiming anything. I'm telling you that I'm not the SK. Either that or you're trying to pressure me into claiming Gina.

Apart from the fact that I was offline all day Saturday? Keep flinging shit at the wall, maybe something will stick.
Ok. So we'll go with you're not the head/SK. Who do you think are the night immune?

Surely, you think they need to be the priority today. If you, as good, don't get a night immune today, there's up to 6 more deaths before they are all lynched (3 tonight, then 2 then 1).

So MM lynched today (for example). SK kills me overnight plus CC and mafia take out 2 (I know we can hit at least 1 non-night immune person). Down to 9. Lynch night immune. 2 (possibly 3) more deaths and we are at 6 (or 5). Lynch night immune and either SK wins or there's another 2 night kills and the last night immune has 3 people.

Good are in a good spot if they can hit night immune today. Either the SK or mafia head removes a kill. Taking out MM or me achieves a net negative for good.

So, who are the night immune?

I know Nothing is evil and could be leading us all up the garden path but he makes a good point re eth being the lone Mafia.

Anyway, I agree with Wickzki. MarcMaverick needs to go today Itsmyshow

Ok. So we'll go with you're not the head/SK. Who do you think are the night immune?

Surely, you think they need to be the priority today. If you, as good, don't get a night immune today, there's up to 6 more deaths before they are all lynched (3 tonight, then 2 then 1).

So MM lynched today (for example). SK kills me overnight plus CC and mafia take out 2 (I know we can hit at least 1 non-night immune person). Down to 9. Lynch night immune. 2 (possibly 3) more deaths and we are at 6 (or 5). Lynch night immune and either SK wins or there's another 2 night kills and the last night immune has 3 people.

Good are in a good spot if they can hit night immune today. Either the SK or mafia head removes a kill. Taking out MM or me achieves a net negative for good.

Hmmmm......

We're what 8 deaths away from SK win?
I believe so.

Wincons are:
Good kill 2 heads/SK plus MM and me.
CC kills head/SK and (assuming MM and I die) make it to the last 2.
Mafia kills head/SK and make it to the last 2.
SK 8 deaths.

I think SK then good are the best chances to win. I think mafia and CC are going to be pushing shit up hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the question is whether its better to gamble on eth being the GF or SK today or to take the vote manipulation off the table and see what tomorrow brings

Nothing who did you vote manipulate last night and who are they voting for instead?

I guess the question is whether its better to gamble on eth being the GF or SK today or to take the vote manipulation off the table and see what tomorrow brings

Nothing who did you vote manipulate last night and who are they voting for instead?
I'm not going to explicitly state that. Shouldn't take too much detective work to decide though.

I might reveal it later, will need to check with the brains trust.

I think we need to hit evil. SK won't care who gets hit as long as it isn't themselves or the last mafia. Mafia the same, they need the SK to kill one more.

Three heads left, two minor evil. Hopefully Gina hits one night immune tonight. I can't see the SK making the same mistake they did last night by not killing you.

Village wins if we find the SK in time.

We absolutely need to try and take out a NI today. As good as it is to knock off the manipulator, it doesn't get village any closer to a win. We need to start taking risks. I'm sticking with FP32 because he's been giving me evil vibes for two days now and I think it's the risk we need to take but closely followed by eth.

I'm wondering if FP is the beta with manicpie voting for them yesterday could have been distancing suggested in the PM

would also fit with BEastons intel that the cops had some inactives early as FP didn't vote day 1

FP could clearly be SK or GF and I could just be jumping at shadows over that vote from manicpie

but

FP is on nothing today

didnt vote manic on day 3

not sure they'd be that obvious so could just be trying to avoid attention which again, SK or GF could be the option there

I was leaning towards eth being the safer bet but FP does seem like a pretty good gamble to take

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back