Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing your manipulation might be able to nab us both if you care to divulge.
Hmm. Why would we want a double lynch and not go for one of the two known evil? Getting rid of two villagers (if FP is village) would basically hand it to evil or the SK.

Hmm. Why would we want a double lynch and not go for one of the two known evil? Getting rid of two villagers (if FP is village) would basically hand it to evil or the SK.
Well it's going to be hard to get the manipulator to agree to their own double lynch, and we don't want the cub dead.

Plus there's no way both of you are villagers.

Well it's going to be hard to get the manipulator to agree to their own double lynch, and we don't want the cub dead.

Plus there's no way both of you are villagers.
I mean, there is. We currently have two known good. Two guys who have been seered as evil. Gina, who we want to stay hidden. Then 8 guys who seer as villager, assuming that the beta also seers as villager now. If we're wrong and FP is a villager, and we kill the cub alongside him then the Wolves can't afford to use the double kill as it means the SK is close to guaranteed the win. If we're right and he's night immune it means we either get a kill off the board or we all but wipe out the wolves.

That being said, I still think we should just get rid of known evil. Get the manipulation out of play.

I mean, there is. We currently have two known good. Two guys who have been seered as evil. Gina, who we want to stay hidden. Then 8 guys who seer as villager, assuming that the beta also seers as villager now. If we're wrong and FP is a villager, and we kill the cub alongside him then the Wolves can't afford to use the double kill as it means the SK is close to guaranteed the win. If we're right and he's night immune it means we either get a kill off the board or we all but wipe out the wolves.

That being said, I still think we should just get rid of known evil. Get the manipulation out of play.
If we do want to play it safe then yes it's easily the manipulator but I feel lucky today.

If we do want to play it safe then yes it's easily the manipulator but I feel lucky today.
We are currently neck and neck with the SK, with both factions well behind us. Your move right now is more likely to give a big advantage to the SK than anything else.

I want to win. I'm happy to take calculated risks but now isn't the time to do so.

I know that if we take out two villagers we make it very close to a SK win. We take out the manipulation then we can attack a double lynch tomorrow with the possibility of the JOAT hitting big evil overnight.
Doug Judy killed N0.
Yes. He killed all bar last night.

eth-dog Itsmyshow

Dice Vegas GIF by The Weeknd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a pile on lol
Very suss. Why are we assuming dank is good? Or Gralin? Dero is doing it for the laughs but their basis of me being evil is very flimsy with it basically being because I wasn't around for most of D1 and all of D2, and an obvious seer on the wolves part and hoping that their flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

Lynching me gets the village further away from a win and all evil closer to the win. We have two known evil. Think about who it advantages if a villager gets lynched. Or if they set up a double lynch for two villagers. Who benefits from the known manipulator not getting lynched, especially if a villager dies?

If we get rid of the manipulator it's a major blow to them. They can't manipulate tomorrow. Lynching me means that you lose another villager, there'll still be three or four kills overnight if the JOAT decides to kill MM and you'll have 3 Night Immunes left who'll pick off the rest of you easily, especially if either evil was able to seer Gina last night. You'll be handing it to the SK if you don't identify them tomorrow.

Very suss. Why are we assuming dank is good? Or Gralin? Dero is doing it for the laughs but their basis of me being evil is very flimsy with it basically being because I wasn't around for most of D1 and all of D2, and an obvious seer on the wolves part and hoping that their flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks.
My reason is more vibe based than that

Lynching me gets the village further away from a win and all evil closer to the win. We have two known evil. Think about who it advantages if a villager gets lynched. Or if they set up a double lynch for two villagers. Who benefits from the known manipulator not getting lynched, especially if a villager dies?
Yes but I don't think you're a villager
If we get rid of the manipulator it's a major blow to them. They can't manipulate tomorrow. Lynching me means that you lose another villager, there'll still be three or four kills overnight if the JOAT decides to kill MM and you'll have 3 Night Immunes left who'll pick off the rest of you easily, especially if either evil was able to seer Gina last night. You'll be handing it to the SK if you don't identify them tomorrow.
But I think we'll have 2 night immunes left tomorrow which is kind of the point of trying this

Killing marc gets a manipulation off the board yes
But numbers are high enough and 2 wolves are out in the open

They can't drive the lynch tomorrow even with the manipulation

Look I was happy to vote Marc out tonight but it was only to save the gamble for tomorrow. But there's no way that Marc survives overnight regardless.

That post by eth was almost begging.

Given the change in sentiment.

eth-dog please Itsmyshow

Happy to change back if the village sways back the other way

Thanks for confirming you seer as plain clothes. We didn't seer you. I think we know the JOAT now too.

Also, I'll do my best to guarantee that we won't multi-lynch if MM and I aren't in the firing line. I will reveal our manipulation just before deadline if that is the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back