Brownlow for Cooney!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Adam. A worthy winner in a season where the Dogs were up and about.

No suprise for me.

Cats too many even contributions and Ablett missed too many games!!

WOW ! who would have thought that after all the abblett talk !:confused:

WELL DONE COONS !:D

that has made my night !:thumbsu:

Re: Cooooooooooooonsss!!!!

We now have two brownlow medalists on our list, in Aker and Cooney.
But we all know that we want a premiership the most.
But Cooney is a star and i haven't been as thrilled in ages.

I think we are the only team with two individual Brownlow medalists.

Their not doing it on our board, its all on theirs.

Go take a look at the crap they are dishing up saying the system is F**ked and Cooney shouldn't have won and also saying Cooney is the worst brownlow medalist since Woewodin (Spelling).

F**king disgrace, god i hope geelong get thrashed this week, nothing but arrogant pricks :mad:. Except a few of them which are actually quite nice supporters.
reading those posts makes me so pIIIIIIIsed - god I hope they get trounced!!

Sure be disappointed (actucally im gutted :() but there is no need to denegrade Adam's effort or for sour grapes

Very poor

Worthy winner, great stuff.

Just the sixth South Australian after Bernie Smith, Malcolm Blight, John Platten, Gavin Wanganeen and Mark Ricciuto to take it out.

Yeah tell me about it, some saying that he is soft and mentally weak and others saying get rid of him.

And now he wins the Brownlow........:D

I am sure the serial negative posters like Tempo still want to trade him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worthy winner, great stuff.

Just the sixth South Australian after Bernie Smith, Malcolm Blight, John Platten, Gavin Wanganeen and Mark Ricciuto to take it out.

Adam Goodes, Nathan Buckley?

Anyway, like I've said already in this thread, am very glad Cooney won. Really deserved it. I was hoping richo equaled him.

Adam Goodes, Nathan Buckley?

According to Origin rules, Goodes is a Victorian and Buckley a Territorian.

If you're going by birthplace you'd have to chuck in Shane Crawford too. Murky.

2005 - West Coast machine Chris Judd, aged 23, wins brownlow medal
===> 2006 - West Coast wins premiership

2008 - Western Bulldogs machine Adam Cooney, almost 23, wins Brownlow medal
===> 2009 - ????

Dare to Dream?

Well done Coon, you had me jumping on the couch like a crazy boy. I feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with me over the next few days...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

EDIT: Just done my own research because i had doubts, after listening to a friend, and Judd won in 2004, aged 21 (and only just turned 21). So dont worry about my theory :p

A most deserved winner. He has had his trials and tribulations both on and off the field and has shone through like the true champion he is. Well done Adam. You have given us something to smile about in 08. May the rest of your football future be filled with more medals and that elusive flag.

Well done to Cooney, a deserving winner it's good for you guys that you get a little extra something out of your season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow for Cooney!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back