Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Aight, prediction time for the night of nights

Who wins?
Who leads our count?
Who will be the surprise vote-getter (both Crows and league-wide)?
Who'll show up to our table tonight?
Who'll let an f-bomb slip on the broadcast first?

To partially answer the fourth question, Tex and Ellie are already there

If Cripps wins he'd be the worst ever two time Brownlow winner right?
Brownlow has missed rewarding the best players over the years

Best 2 players I have seen - Garry Ablett senior & Carey never won a Brownlow, despite winning plenty of other awards in seasons.

Whilst it's a midfielder award, 2 of the best midfielders Pendlebury & Bontempelli never have won a Brownlow... whilst Neale x2, Cripps & Wines.

Just another reminder that the umpires are not the best judge of many things...

Brownlow has missed rewarding the best players over the years

Best 2 players I have seen - Garry Ablett senior & Carey never won a Brownlow, despite winning plenty of other awards in seasons.

Whilst it's a midfielder award, 2 of the best midfielders Pendlebury & Bontempelli never have won a Brownlow... whilst Neale x2, Cripps & Wines.

Just another reminder that the umpires are not the best judge of many things...
Bont should be a two-timer now (21 and 23). Reckon you can kinda justify Cripps, although Touk Miller should've probably won that year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically only Dawson Rankine and Keays are a chance of getting 10 votes or more from Adelaide.

Will be interested to see if Keane Worrell or Michalaney snag a vote at some point.

Reckon JHF will be Port's top vote getter, I think Sheezel could suprise a few with how many votes he gets in a losing side, Serong started the season with a bang but Young stormed home so interested to see who the top Freo vote getter is

Lachie Neale with a huge black eye!

Deer in the headlights
Season 23 Singing GIF by The Voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brownlow Night 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back