Injury Buddy Hell! everything to do with Buddy's injury in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to drop by to say that I'm truly glad Buddys knee was only a hyper-extension and not as bad as first thought.

Cheers. I hope Menzel gets back to playing his best. I hope somehow the scans show something better to what's feared. Such a shame. I HATE these bastard knee injuries. Whoever invents something to reduce serious knee injuries will become justly rich.

Great news that Buddy's injury is not as bad as was first feared - hope he recovers fully soon. I hate seeing players in pain like that, doesn't matter what jumper they wear.

Great news about buddy!! This news means he is a genuine 50/50 to play this week, with no ligament damage there is no risk in playing him so far as instability in his knee, the big question will be if the swelling can be removed and the internal bleeding to control the bruising, will be a difficult one to needle as it wont be able to be localised, so will depend on his recrupreative powers and ability to work through the discomfort. No point resting him in a cut throat final, he will have 6 months to get over at the end of our campaign. Go Buddy !!

First off, great news for Bud as there is no damage and he has been in told he has really strong ACL's. What the go for this season though? His mgr mays he is unlikely to play again this season and will be right for Round 1 2012 but Buddy says he's a 50/50 for this week. Does anyone really know or will we just have to wait and see how he pulls up? When I was at the game and I saw him go to ground and then I heard a guy behind me say "I think Franklin has done his knee" my heart stopped.

PS: Thanks to all the opposition supporters for their support :)

I have been so depressed for the last 20 hours. Geelong were awesome and deserved their win but to think we had lost Buddy was too much to bear. I will still wait for an official report.

After seeing Menzel suffer, I felt ill. Hope the lad makes a full recovery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome news that the big fella wont need a full reco ,hopeing he can get up for a potential magpies prelim .

I have a real respect for Geel supporters. Thanks for all the well wishes for Bud Guys.

And really feel for your bloke Menzel, really loved watching this kid play, he WILL be a star!

Buddy did actually do his ACL and fractured his shin.

But then late Friday night Stratton put his scrubs on and performed a world first knee operation on big buddy. The knee is now stronger than ever, as stratts donated some of his own ligaments to buddy. Both will play next week.

Or so I've heard.

Buddy did actually do his ACL and fractured his shin.

But then late Friday night Stratton put his scrubs on and performed a world first knee operation on big buddy. The knee is now stronger than ever, as stratts donated some of his own ligaments to buddy. Both will play next week.

Or so I've heard.

Source please:)

Not a snowflakes chance in hell Buddy will play this week IMO.
I have had bone bruising and it hurts like absolute buggery for weeks.

There will be mystery and cloak and dagger shinannigans with Buddy, they wont let on if he is fit to play or not, you wont know until the day! he could be the sub for Friday? LOL You just never know, probably not, we can win without him, but we need him like a prostitute needs a shag come Pies game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back