Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah Carlton didn't win so he won't get the 3 might get 2 he played a lone hand out of their midfield
Don't get me wrong, I don't think he should get votes. He battled hard in the last but didn't really stand out to me watching it live. You just know the umpires will look at the stats and give the 3 to the big name mid.

Anyways, great to get the win. Wasn't pretty but we brought the effort this week. Bailey dale torched them, weightman is a star and I'm really happy for Jamarra.

Yes, how can the Coleman medal leader miss from 5 metres out? Just leave off McNeill, we've seen misses like this from all our forwards.
As a small forward you don't get a heap of opportunities to score goals. You cannot miss from there if you want to play regular AFL football and it is not the first time either.

His last quarter and a bit were consistent not outstanding but he has to kick those goals in that role

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, how can the Coleman medal leader miss from 5 metres out? Just leave off McNeill, we've seen misses like this from all our forwards.

When did I refer to McNeill? 4 players missed easy shots at goal over the last 2 weeks. I never target individual players.

By the way - a set shot from close range is different to a running shot under extreme pressure from the opposition

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we lose that if Naughton plays?
Jamarra and Naughton flying at the same footy and getting in each others way?
Cue….trade Norton calls on FB 😂

Can any of the people in that FB group spell our players names correctly? Baku was serviceable

At least it will be devoid of the Gia & Leon Cameron should coach us because….Gia was a bulldog and is respected in the AFL and Leon would be awesome with this list….because he…well….he was a bulldog….and he took a Ferrari and crashed it badly and didn’t even achieve half of what Bevo has

I personally don’t think Cripps was damaging at all. No way should he poll votes ahead of Dale, West, JUH. I wouldn’t give him or Bont a vote for their games. But you know Cripps will get one or two and you’ll know like last year that the fix is in

Can anyone seriously believe that Lachie Neale could be a triple Brownlow medallist….in elite company like Bob Skilton? Lachie ****ing Neale really? Even Cripps possibly being a duel medallist before Bont even has one

The Neale dual and maybe triple Brownlow Medallist this is just bizarre.

He has two maybe three and Scott West didn't get one, Chris Grant didn't get one, Wayne Carey didn't get one and on and on.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he should get votes. He battled hard in the last but didn't really stand out to me watching it live. You just know the umpires will look at the stats and give the 3 to the big name mid.

Anyways, great to get the win. Wasn't pretty but we brought the effort this week. Bailey dale torched them, weightman is a star and I'm really happy for Jamarra.
I don’t think he stood out on tv either. Umps got him some exposure in the last but it was just a workman performance, nothing outstanding imo

So do we know what happened to Treloar? Did he have calf tightness coming in or tweak it in the warm up? Might be missing a few weeks.

Also surprising that in such a high pressure. physically draining game we didn’t utilise Garcia. When’s the last time we didn’t use our sub?

I personally don’t think Cripps was damaging at all. No way should he poll votes ahead of Dale, West, JUH. I wouldn’t give him or Bont a vote for their games. But you know Cripps will get one or two and you’ll know like last year that the fix is in

Can anyone seriously believe that Lachie Neale could be a triple Brownlow medallist….in elite company like Bob Skilton? Lachie ****ing Neale really? Even Cripps possibly being a duel medallist before Bont even has one
Libba doesn't even have an All Australian. Insane times we live in.

When did I refer to McNeill? 4 players missed easy shots at goal over the last 2 weeks. I never target individual players.

By the way - a set shot from close range is different to a running shot under extreme pressure from the opposition

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Name names then. Lame cop-out.

We've found a genuine second defender in Lobb
To think our two key tall defenders have less than 10 games experience in defence and they had to face the AFLs two best key forwards. Lobb's lack of experience showed in the first half with McKay running amok. But Rory seemed to change his approach and was outpointing him the further the game went. By the end McKay appeared beaten.

Now on Buku - he has his flaws - the game does not come naturally to him as it does to someone like Darcy. But athletically the boy is elite: leap, strength, agility, balance is elite. He should be a lock as our third defender and given the opportunity he will murder defensive intercept records.

Beveridge - WTF are you doing. This win only makes you all the more frustrating. I can't decide whether his a genius moron or a moronic genius. No idea how we won that particularly when the Bont is not even BOG

McNeil - my pet hate - I concede played a decent last quarter - it's been a long wait for that quarter. If he could give us two of those quarters each game - I'd STFU.

Darcy, Richards, Dale very impressive.
What did Bev do wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on the ground deck on the other side to our members, was 95% Carlton, geez they love a whinge. Was so good to see some of the lippy tossers leave early in the last.

Sensational win. Real team effort. I thought lobb was sensational, McKay got to good postions all day and lobb held his ground amd spoiled all day. Buku more than held his own on the best forward in the comp.

Only negative for me was not bringing Garcia on, Gallagher was terrible and the change should have been made, Garcia really not in the bevo good books. Massive game next week.

I enjoyed myself too much had far too many pies, beverages and donuts

The intensity the willingness to compete bottle it please

Libbbaaaa don’t underestimate his game yesterday he was important like he always is.

Gallagher has to come out of the team next week - 5 touches, 2 of which were turnovers and 2 frees against. I think he'll be a good player but he is so so overdue for a spell. Just isn't impacting games

Gallagher should’ve stayed the sub. He is struggling big time. Does a lot of good running to pressure but he looks cooked.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let’s be honest - Roberts and Hamling (keeping the $2m Buddy and Tippett duo to one goal) was not anyone’s idea of a deep defensive premiership trio.

Bev has form.
Dale Morris says hi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back