Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I’ve crossed the date line and gained/lost 5 hours so it’s 8.30 am in Honolulu

As far as I can tell it’s 4am Saturday so it’s Game Day!!

Yeah I don’t like our chances either

Can we even make the finals still?

Game is 1:10pm Sunday AEST

I thought so - but the app must be giving me local times!!

Will be at U of Hawaii v U of Arizona at the Aloha Bowl, so will put the game on my phone and watch both

Thread locking time!!

Every dog will have their day today. Dogs by 6 goals. Honourable loss. Game of two halves and 4 quarters. Tried hard but beaten by a side that has pride.

I'm looking forward to this game, the quicker it comes, the quicker it will be over and I can be done with this horribly disappointing season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows will win by 95 points and Port by 96.

So near yet so far for both clubs. :D

Crows will win by 95 points and Port by 96.

So near yet so far for both clubs. :D

I always find it bizarre that the AFL website says “we have to win by x points” when they never talk about how much we have to restrict our opponent to

I find it infuriating

I always find it bizarre that the AFL website says “we have to win by x points” when they never talk about how much we have to restrict our opponent to

I find it infuriating
I think the numbers I quoted (plus 1) might be very close to the margin if we restrict the opponent to no score. :eek:

Difficult but doable. :D

These guys are our finals bunnies and for them it is a final. They may choke and there is no pressure on us to do anything.
Hopefully though they put us away by halftime and end our misery. Then bring on the clean out!!

Hello, I'm an old Fitzroy supporter & had many seasons where it was a highlight to knock someone out of the Finals last round. You can show the Dogs who's boss. Have some pride. You'll find most Clubs are actually barracking for the Crows today. No Finalist wants to meet the Dogs week 1 or 2 of the Finals. Beating the Dogs will earn your side some RESPECT amongst it's peers. I've watched you live at the Gabba this year & you guys can play! After studying closely your game last week versus West Coast, you guys were a little stiff, you would have pulled it off with Sloane's help!
I have the Crows in some funky live multi's & reckon you can knock the Dogs out. Go Crows!

Hello, I'm an old Fitzroy supporter & had many seasons where it was a highlight to knock someone out of the Finals last round. You can show the Dogs who's boss. Have some pride. You'll find most Clubs are actually barracking for the Crows today. No Finalist wants to meet the Dogs week 1 or 2 of the Finals. Beating the Dogs will earn your side some RESPECT amongst it's peers. I've watched you live at the Gabba this year & you guys can play! After studying closely your game last week versus West Coast, you guys were a little stiff, you would have pulled it off with Sloane's help!
I have the Crows in some funky live multi's & reckon you can knock the Dogs out. Go Crows!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we actually want to lose today.

The only positive with a win is basically to lessen the fan anger over this coming preseason. Somehow, win or lose, I think it won’t really matter much on BF...

I'd actually rather the Dogs play finals than Hawthorn

No.

EDIT: Whoops wrong board and about wrong team. Play on. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Bulldogs v Adelaide at Mars R23 - the end is nigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back