Bulldogs vs Carlton - Etihad stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone explain to me how Bootsma gets a game over the likes of Duigan and Laidler? Isn't Duigan in the leadership group? Why is he so out of favour?

I wish I could.

We were always a far better defensive unit with Laidler down back

I'm listening to the game on the radio and sounds like Carlton are getting smashed and we are playing like shit..

Well, I'm happy that I jumped on the Dogs earlier during the week when they were paying $3.80.........I may just have a nice little collect in about 2 hours time....

Start lining up for the collect at HT bud

Western Bulldogs are far from a ravel. Been playing some really good football for a month now. Some really good signs, they'll just never get the kudos they deserve.

Nice to see Jarrad Grant do well. Had his papers stamped, but has shown more then enough to warrant a spot on the Western Bulldogs list. Think he has a big future.

This is getting ugly, Carlton would have to be one of the laziest teams i've seen. It's almost as if they believe it'll just happen without having to win the ball.

Western Bulldogs are far from a ravel. Been playing some really good football for a month now. Some really good signs.
Who've they beaten? A decimated West Coast at home and GWS......

Let's not beat around the bush here, Carlton are beating Carlton atm.

Suddenly our win last week doesn't look at all impressive.

Even crap teams can try and have a dig at it. Carlton's effort is just not there and is nothing like what they brought last week.

I think we may have done to them what we did to Nth last year ... mentally cracked them open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Bulldogs are far from a ravel. Been playing some really good football for a month now. Some really good signs, they'll just never get the kudos they deserve.

Nice to see Jarrad Grant do well. Had his papers stamped, but has shown more then enough to warrant a spot on the Western Bulldogs list. Think he has a big future.
Yeah Grant has been a major reason for their recent good form... I thought he was nearly gone before this patch as well.

The supposed $600,000 man just did his first good thing for the game. Carlton would be stupid to pay him even half of that, he's about as useful as Tory Dickson (who's pretty crap in his own right)

Yeah Grant has been a major reason for their recent good form... I thought he was nearly gone before this patch as well.

Yep was on his way out. I had a look at his VFL stats and he didn't do much there. I guess he just needed confidence in himself and from the coaching staff.

The supposed $600,000 man just did his first good thing for the game. Carlton would be stupid to pay him even half of that, he's about as useful as Tory Dickson (who's pretty crap in his own right)

Dickson's not that bad. Think once Stringer comes on, Dickson will lose his place in the side. But for now Dickson will continue to get games, his contribution to games is at a satisfactory level, will get those 14 disposals & a goal or two, which is fine for a developing side.

Dickson's not that bad. Think once Stringer comes on, Dickson will lose his place in the side. But for now Dickson will continue to get games, his contribution to games is at a satisfactory level, will get those 14 disposals & a goal or two, which is fine for a developing side.
Agree, Stringer is a gun. Don't know where he's at, but would play him in the seniors at the Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs vs Carlton - Etihad stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back