Autopsy Waalitj Marawar (Eagles) v Narrm (Demons) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 4:20pm WST - (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t discount them. Keep playing well and who knows what will happen end of season.

Plenty of weakness in the bottom 8 so just needs to be better than them to make the 8.
They're 3 games and % from 8th. They'll probably beat Hawthorn North and St Kilda at home. May beat St Kilda and North away but no guarantees. They'll probably end on 7 or 8 wins and 12th on ladder

Hello Clayton’s mum!
Oliver finally did something in a half of football but still had marginal impact while Petracca went quiet (which cost Melbourne the game...he is their difference maker). Now danster is celebrating harder than the 2021 premiership. After getting thrashed by West Coast.

Weird unit.

Oliver finally did something in a half of football but still had marginal impact while Petracca went quiet (which cost Melbourne the game...he is their difference maker). Now danster is celebrating harder than the 2021 premiership. After getting thrashed by West Coast.

Weird unit.
Weird just like her son

Oliver had the most clearances on the ground and had zero impact. Done.

Repeat after me:

"Melbourne are pretenders, as Mr Meow revealed to me 5 weeks ago. If Petracca doesn't fire, they cannot win games of football (or even get close)."
You forgot to mention Oliver being 20% fit.

Melbourne are pretenders because we lost to the wce scrubs. but if we are, Geelong are. I don't think you understand me. I was removed from the dees board because I'm too negative on my own club. So saying we are trash has no affect on me.

Now explain to me why you mentioned Oliver having 2 clearances at half time but not mention his clearance numbers at the end of the game? :)

Melbourne are pretenders because we lost to the wce scrubs. but if we are, Geelong are. I don't think you understand me. I was removed from the dees board because I'm too negative on my own club. So saying we are trash has no affect on me.

Now explain to me why you mentioned Oliver having 2 clearances at half time but not mention his clearance numbers at the end of the game? :)
Oops you didn't repeat after me. Soft as.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only the stats differentiated between throws and legitimate handpasses
his hands are too quick for you to keep up. but nah, he definitely threw it a few times tonight.But at the same token, it's a bit rich when the ball is there to be one and Oliver is first to the ball through sheer grit and then throws it. Like, we need to give benefit of the doubt to the guy that wins the footy and the umps did that tonight.

his hands are too quick for you to keep up. but nah, he definitely threw it a few times tonight.But at the same token, it's a bit rich when the ball is there to be one and Oliver is first to the ball through sheer grit and then throws it. Like, we need to give benefit of the doubt to the guy that wins the footy and the umps did that tonight.
No we don't this isn't rugby, throwing isn't a part of the game and the umps "giving him the benefit of the doubt" for being first to the ball is a blight on the sport

Dunno.

Beat the Crows and I reckon there's a good chance you go 6-7 (Saints and North at home, then bye). Eventually get Allen back, Harley gets a week off, you never know.

Teams from 3 and down are faltering, maybe 13 wins will be enough.
So we'd have to win 9 or 10 of 13 remaining games, I'd love to see it but we lack the consistency with so many young players, injuries to key players and guys coming back from injury who will be rusty. Can see us making finals next year though with enough luck.

I think you expected premierships 2022-2024 more than I did Geelong. The whole "best team lost...twice" analysis of your 2023 finals indicates that. And the year before injuries. I wonder what the current excuse has been updated to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Waalitj Marawar (Eagles) v Narrm (Demons) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 4:20pm WST - (Optus Stadium)

Back