Burge Leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch us go with the cheap shitty option as the replacement like we did with replacing assistants

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
dimmas mega contract is still eating up the cap

Burge is a big loss,
most of our players getting soft-tissue injuries are older players which is to be expected.
Over his 10 year stint I would say our list healthier than a lot of other clubs.

Hopefully we get someone just as good.
Apparently we only won in 2017 and 2019 because we did not have a single injury …

No other reason 🤪

Burge is a big loss,
most of our players getting soft-tissue injuries are older players which is to be expected.
Over his 10 year stint I would say our list healthier than a lot of other clubs.

Hopefully we get someone just as good.
We had more than our share throughout ea of our premiership years , timing/luck was good in having them back for final series , I agree though with players over 30 , soft tissue injuries on the rise

We couldn’t afford to keep Cara, Leppa and Inness with the post covid salary restrictions. Dudes saying good riddance PB don’t understand the predicament we are in with assistants and fitness staff. Our team is struggling with that lack of support. We can no longer afford the best carrying the most expensive coach’s salary in the cap.

So putting aside the clear loss of his expertise (you don’t perform and win the way we have without high quality fitness and injury management), the thing I’ll miss the most is his no nonsense injury reports

He was the first bloke who had this role that just didn’t bullshit and was accurate with the likely weeks out when reporting them. No more having to guess how long a player would remain out

Lol, we have a good run for years under him, now you are all celebrating because we have had a few injuries. Its a contact sport… Injuries happen.

Can’t wait for a years time when its “can’t believe we let Burge go”
You’re looking forward to even more injuries?

Wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Burge Leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back