Burge Leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Incoming Dima’s weed doc
tommy chong weed GIF by Paramount Movies

Burge is a big loss,
most of our players getting soft-tissue injuries are older players which is to be expected.
Over his 10 year stint I would say our list healthier than a lot of other clubs.

Hopefully we get someone just as good.
Stay away from the Carl guy.
Only club that gets injuries

We couldn’t afford to keep Cara, Leppa and Inness with the post covid salary restrictions. Dudes saying good riddance PB don’t understand the predicament we are in with assistants and fitness staff. Our team is struggling with that lack of support. We can no longer afford the best carrying the most expensive coach’s salary in the cap.
You could say the same about Dusty & Lynch.Their salary's are inhibiting us from landing qlty replacements for upcoming retirees.
But who cares after what's happened over the past 5yrs.

Sad to see him go , obviously a good operator..

I know its "stating the obvious" but vital we get replacement(s) right..
With a list that will largely be full of oldies and kids over the next few years gotta nail it.

Watch us go with the cheap shitty option as the replacement like we did with replacing assistants

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That’s because Dimma is taking up 80% of the soft cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We couldn’t afford to keep Cara, Leppa and Inness with the post covid salary restrictions. Dudes saying good riddance PB don’t understand the predicament we are in with assistants and fitness staff. Our team is struggling with that lack of support. We can no longer afford the best carrying the most expensive coach’s salary in the cap.
So how can other clubs afford our assistants? Is our soft cap out of whack? Are we paying too much to some to lose others?

Last edited:
Luke meehan who is in charge of strength and conditioning will be promoted I recon
Promoting from within.

It’s hard to know if this is a good thing, but you just trust the club with these decisions. All these guys are professionals who know their stuff.

Very very important role this one- keeping Dusty, Lynch, Grimes and Prestia on the park. One that you absolutely need to get right

Promoting from within.

It’s hard to know if this is a good thing, but you just trust the club with these decisions. All these guys are professionals who know their stuff.

Very very important role this one- keeping Dusty, Lynch, Grimes and Prestia on the park. One that you absolutely need to get right
I like it, they have a proven system and if this guy knows it enough to maintain and continue it then we save money and reduce the risk that a change in regime causes injuries from the adjustment

Would be a different story if our strength and conditioning had been a mess but it really hasn’t been

Remove this Banner Ad

Burge Leaving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back