Button Masher of the Year 2016 - Winner is Richoman Tigers

Who was the button masher of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can confirm that my big, bad, beastly Davo the Dasher (AKA Richoman Tigers) is an amazing button masher. Your votes are going to the right place.

Those nights that we spent rolling around on his $6000 bed with me wearing his $900 suit, while he repeatly mashed on my button, are some of the best nights that I've ever had. My loins are quivering just thinking about it.

I know that you are a confused man, BUT WHY DON'T YOU RETURN MY CALLS ANYMORE, DAVO/RICHO?

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow this thread is utter shit jaid'''s

5 pages full of packedflog bennies

hope ur proud of urself muppet

LATE TRADE MAIL!!! mitchell is leavin Perf cuz it's a shithole, is goin bak 2 melb 2 bash people in chinese restaurants with old mate flog martin

You don't have an antidote you filthy three titted spanka (kudos on those by the way, I'm a big fan too).

Now show us your bewbs you attention seeking PM bandit!!!
You've really rolled your sleeves up this off season wristo cretin!

The antidote to you scum vermin is the truth and I have it spanka. You will be mashed.

Congrats Bayer, another button masher of the year title for you. Consistent as ever.
I know big numbers can be daunting so I wont confuse you with an explanation about 27 being a bigger number than 22.
Richoman Tigers has the most votes by far because everyone knows he's a compulsive snitch. Did you know his 'mates' are in red at the moment because of him mashing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back