Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Considering Demonland has 24 pages to go with the 7 on BF, Melb still have the doggies covered on the GF ticket request front.
The folk on Demonland don't seem to quite as gnarly as the folk here on BF that's MFC & Doggies both.
Melb had ~70% of the crowd support v Geeschlong and looking like it's gonna be the same come GF if some of the gnarly responses on here are anything to go by.
Just my observation.
Demons tix already appearing on Gumtree. You ok with that ?

A shout out to all those doggies members that are offering up your barcodes for others to go. Kudos to you. For all of us that support this great club, from all parts of Australia, we have all enjoyed this season and the performances that our team has displayed for us, with it all happening under the backdrop of covid and lockdowns and all that nasty stuff.
We all, to some degree, have imagined being there on the big day and for you all to be able to put aside your own personal disappointment at not being able to go to the Grand Final and at the same time make it a reality for someone else is epic. Well done.

Last edited:
Freo member but long time Doggies fan. Followed as a kid as my WAFL team is the South Freo Bulldogs. I
woukd love a barcode to balance out the Methcoast supporters who have got hold of Demons tickets. Was surrounded by them Friday night at The prelim.

Demons tickets sold out, 12k in 4 hours. Hope you doggie fans get your codes out there and do the same. The turds scalping tickets are just that, turds.
Any leads for codes much appreciated…

Considering Demonland has 24 pages to go with the 7 on BF, Melb still have the doggies covered on the GF ticket request front.
The folk on Demonland don't seem to quite as gnarly as the folk here on BF that's MFC & Doggies both.
Melb had ~70% of the crowd support v Geeschlong and looking like it's gonna be the same come GF if some of the gnarly responses on here are anything to go by.
Just my observation.
I reckon 80-90%. Was in the Black Swan room and hard to spit a cats supporter.

More than welcome to tell me to rack off.

Chasing tickets for myself but also for the Doggies supporter I watched the Semi Final with. She’s however trying to land 4 tickets for her siblings as well.

If anyone has two codes I’ll pass it onto her, happy to put you in contact through PM.

Otherwise since you guys have played in a premiership recently - how many tickets can you buy at once on Thursday? I’ll be trying for 2 but she’s obviously gonna want 4.

Not A scalper. Freo fan. Would love them.
I’ve been to Western oval twice as a kid on visit to Melbourne in the 80s. Sydney smashed us and I sat on the Outer wing in the rain. Brad Hardie was my favourite player at South’s Freo bulldogs before he played for Doggies. Simon Beasley was full forward and another WA boy.
I go to the Doggies games v Methcoast.

More than welcome to tell me to rack off.

Chasing tickets for myself but also for the Doggies supporter I watched the Semi Final with. She’s however trying to land 4 tickets for her siblings as well.

If anyone has two codes I’ll pass it onto her, happy to put you in contact through PM.

Otherwise since you guys have played in a premiership recently - how many tickets can you buy at once on Thursday? I’ll be trying for 2 but she’s obviously gonna want 4.
Pretty sure we did 6 in 2016. Obviously 6 barcodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have 2 priority 3 barcodes.

Happy to listen to requests from Dogs fans and will choose the one that tickles my fancy.

No scalper scum.

My brother is trying to find tickets to take my old man to a grand final. 65, life long footy head, but never been to a Grand Final. If anyone has any barcode leads that they aren't able to use- i know it would mean the world to him!

This is the only time in 31 years that I've wished that I lived in Perth again. :p
I lived in Brisbane 6 months ago and didn’t go to the Gabba as I was too pissed at the Lions exit and now I live in Perth and am still pissed at the Lions second exit 😂. Does this mean if I go to Victoria they will get it again?

Ah that’s correct. But the more you try and buy at once with a limited supply the more chance you won’t be able to complete the transaction.
So ideally she should be trying for multiple tabs and 2 at at once? I’d say go for singles but there’s no guarantee that she’d get more than one which makes it harder.

Huge Doggies fan over here in the west. Would love to take my dad and brother who love the doggies and have followed them all our lives. If there is anyone with barcodes still available, it would be so appreciated. We moved heaven and earth to get to Melbourne in 2016 and it was the experience of a lifetime. Would be incredible to see them do it all again. Let’s get as many doggies fans into Optus as we can to cheers on the boys. 🔴⚪🔵
8C603022-4F48-483B-BB09-345077BEC59D.jpeg

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Hi all

Just want to see if any membership is keen to share their bar codes.
I’ve sent various notes seeking a couple videos to the GF here in Perth.

My daughter is an avid dogs fan and I’d be so happy to take her but like any GF getting general tickets will be hard.

It’s a long story but my daughter has been my rock in the 18 months and I just want to give something back to her.

I’d be happy to pay a fee for a couple codes if required

Be great if there was a chance

Regards
Ivan

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi guys. I am a WA based footy tragic. There is no way that I can miss the Perth GF.
Possibly going to be the only one here as long as I am alive.
I am looking for a barcode for the Doggies sale tomorrow.
North fan so I have plenty of blue and white but will find some red to go with it.
I won't be seeing my team in the GF for donkey's years so I will get behind the mighty doggies if I can.
Please give me a shout if you can help.
Woof Woof.
Cheers

Hi Western Bulldog supporters,

I am a WA based Western Bulldogs supporter looking for barcodes to purchase tickets tomorrow.

If anyone is able to spare their barcodes for me it would be greatly appreciated and I will be happy to send a little something your way for your kindness.

I would love to attend this game so we can stick it right up them.

I still have 2 priority 3 barcodes.

Happy to listen to requests from Dogs fans and will choose the one that tickles my fancy.

No scalper scum.

Hey, I have been a doggies fan my whole life (can show the old-style jersey I've had since I was 12 to prove it!) and would love a couple barcodes so I can go with my dad - it just sucks that my brother is stuck over east!

Freo member but long time Doggies fan. Followed as a kid as my WAFL team is the South Freo Bulldogs. I
woukd love a barcode to balance out the Methcoast supporters who have got hold of Demons tickets. Was surrounded by them Friday night at The prelim.
Mate I’m a west coast supporter and we had freo supporters sitting with us Friday night and they all barracked for Melbourne. My wife and I hate Melbourne with a passion have already bought doggies scarves and hoping to get tickets when general admission tickets on Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back