By the end of September, Collingwood could be Premiers and Abbott P.M.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be rapt for a change in government. Can't stand Julia and her wasteful government. As for Collingwood, meh. At least my extended family will be happy. :thumbsu:

More receptive to Abbott as PM than 3 years of Gillard/whoever the union w***ers put in her place.

As for Collingwood, I'd boycott the state somehow
you work in big business do ya mate? there the only people that benefit from abbott being PM. Lets hope either the cats or bulldogs can do something about the other 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you work in big business do ya mate? there the only people that benefit from abbott being PM. Lets hope either the cats or bulldogs can do something about the other 1.

No, actually, I don't work in big business.

I just don't want Labor and Gillard ****ing up the country anymore

No, actually, I don't work in big business.

I just don't want Labor and Gillard ****ing up the country anymore

don't know about that, they did a pretty decent job in saving us from the worst global recession in nearly 100 years; "the only member state of the OECD not to record negative growth"

having said that, I'm not a huge fan of gillard, but Abbot has absolutely nothing to offer, he is an embarrassment. "the Michael Voss of politics" is on the money

Christ I wish you hadn't put that video up, reminds me of what a brilliant politician Keating was and why we should all still miss him. By pandering to Hansonism, Howard single handedly destroyed Keating's vision and subsequent burgeoning acceptance in Asia of Australia as an Asian country, which if you think about it logically; geo-politically we are. Now we have two leaders further alienating our nearest neighbours and trading partners through their respective immigration and foreign policies.
Despite the stimulus spending, it is slightly disingenuous for Rudd, and now Gillard and Swan to take credit for avoiding the recession. A fairer argument would be that the deregulation policies, macroeconomic reform and strict regulation of the banking and finance sector of the Hawke and Keating era (a fact that I was surprised a man with his pretty healthy ego didn't bring up), coupled with the huge budget surplus, a legacy of the Howard (despised the man but credit were it is due) and the fact that China's seemingly endless need for our natural resources continues unabted did more avoid the current financial strife than any $900 (my weed dealer says hi and thanks Kev) and some school buildings.
Totally disheartened with both major parties at the moment. Total lack of policy and leadership. The fact that this election will decided in Western Sydney and Queensland quite frankly, frightens the wits out of me.

And for what it's worth I still think the Hawks are a chance for the flag and I'm pretty happy with the $100 I got on the coalition at $4.50 at the start of the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back