• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in the Inside Football magazine that the AFL will take greater control of AFL Victoria, the body that runs football in this state. That means that the AFL will have full control of the administration of football in the state of Victoria-including the VAFA. Expect the VAFA to be not-too-happy about the AFL taking control out of VAFA. Another example of Andrew Demetriou & Co. becoming too powerful.

I read in the Inside Football magazine that the AFL will take greater control of AFL Victoria, the body that runs football in this state. That means that the AFL will have full control of the administration of football in the state of Victoria-including the VAFA. Expect the VAFA to be not-too-happy about the AFL taking control out of VAFA. Another example of Andrew Demetriou & Co. becoming too powerful.

Jason you are one very sad individual.

The word sad refers to an emotional condition, the antonym of "happy". Sadness is often associated with depression, suffering or grief..

Er,uglydermie, add Richmond to that as well!! BTW, uglydermie,do you still have a copy of the 2006 AJAX-St Bedes Mentone Grand Final on DVD? If you do, let me know.

for once you are right,the cypriot and ando are out of control

Then speak up. I'll confirm it if it's true.

Cannot believe how negative all the mail is on Hampton Rovers..They are a great Club with a great tradition....let them sort out their own internal problems..every Club has problems, which is no-one's business....Not everyone liles HR but enough please!!!!!!
Can someone come up with something positive on this website?

10 teams will be going flat out to win the C Grade flag.... let's talk about the teams and their progress.... Which new payers are showing up where and who has left etc etc

Good to hear Parky has picked up a few, rumor on the grapevine is that Puddles might be pulling the Vulture jumper on again too (massive inclusion). If Gasper laces up 'the boots' again Parkdale might have the calibre to match some of these top sides. Tasker and puddles in the middle would add a bit of grunt.

Can anyone down parky way confirm if former St Pats club legend Tony Stern is back training at parky? I know he went up bush few years chasing coin, but if he is back playing again this year then who knows what they could do. And if he is back, any chance of his brother Jason joining him?
Would be a couple of big ins if true!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the thug that wears no.31 playing this year,boy does a few tattoes make a guy tough. whitefriars most expensive warm cans in C.

Bedford

If you would like his number to have a chat let me know, this guy is an absolute elite athlete and a ripper bloke. With regards to beer prices our's are the same as most clubs, we just saved the warm ones for you !

players to watch out for in 2008 from last year.

Parkdale: Rochford
Whitefriars: Anderson
Monash: Smyth
Ormond: Miller (absolute gun)
Mazenod: their whole team.
Rupertswood: Milne
HR, Oak, MHS, and AJax: love to hear some players to watch out for.

KB

unfortunately I believe that Anderson is gone from Friars which is a massive loss. He is a gun and seriously kicked one of the great goals ever against Reds last year, Scribe your opinion please!

Now onto the Blondes, I reckon they are shockers too fruity or something, give me a Coopers Pale and I'm happy!

We must try and meet next Rupo v Friar game just to settle the Blonde V Coopers dispute (or shall I call it Hullaballoo).

Regards
The Mighty Jack

Bedford

If you would like his number to have a chat let me know, this guy is an absolute elite athlete and a ripper bloke. With regards to beer prices our's are the same as most clubs, we just saved the warm ones for you !
elite athlete,your kidding his only role on the ground is to be a sniping dog.
cans are over priced at 4 bucks,maybe you should go and watch your other team victory,throw a few flares.

KB

unfortunately I believe that Anderson is gone from Friars which is a massive loss. He is a gun and seriously kicked one of the great goals ever against Reds last year, Scribe your opinion please!

Now onto the Blondes, I reckon they are shockers too fruity or something, give me a Coopers Pale and I'm happy!

We must try and meet next Rupo v Friar game just to settle the Blonde V Coopers dispute (or shall I call it Hullaballoo).

Regards
The Mighty Jack

Spoke to a beer retailer the other day said the blondes are 40% of the market. Are huge. I am hearing you, the blondes have two very good benefits. No headache and less stress on the midriff area. Have had a Coopers Pale and will be more than happy to enjoy one with you this year. Rupo is looking to be competitive in 2008, without the unrealistic expectations that have been placed on this thread. "C" Grade should be a ripper this year with many teams in the hunt. I sensed Anderson had many other interests outside of footy,(his two games against us were excellent), the overseas travel thing is high up on young blokes agendas. I am personally happy in Sunbury, unfortunately wouldn't get a kick in a stampede.

KB

I got into trouble last season for commenting very positively about Anderson's goal at BSO last year. However, now the Friars are no longer our opposition, I can re-iterate without fear of admonishment that it was one of the best goals I've seen at any level. Great pace and astounding endurance.

Big loss that fella. Sadly, top notch players seem to frequent VAFA clubs outside A grade for only a short period of time.

After seeing last years D1 grand final, is safe to say Hampton (unless they have recruited heavily) will struggle a lot.
Oakleigh looked to be a good fit young team, but may need to remove a few of there bigger, older, slower and unfit players who may struggle to keep up with the pace in C section.
My tip for Hampton is around 8th or so, Oakleigh around 5th, may get into the 4 if they play well.

I tend to agree with you ammos_king, I think Hampton Rovers & Oakleigh will finish midfield this year, around 5th-7th position on the ladder.

Good to hear Parky has picked up a few, rumor on the grapevine is that Puddles might be pulling the Vulture jumper on again too (massive inclusion). If Gasper laces up 'the boots' again Parkdale might have the calibre to match some of these top sides. Tasker and puddles in the middle would add a bit of grunt.

Is there anyone left at Parky?, sounds like Skye have picked up a few.

Any thoughts Going Places.

KB

Regards
The Mighty Jack

Heard that ajax has big numbers.... Ritterman is looking good and should have a big year..Heard that their big CHF has left and will be sadly missed.My mail is that they will depend on their young players to lift the side..
ajax is a good running side and will be hard to stop.

yeah yeah, good running side, they would wan't to be to be able to keep up with rupertswood.

We all know that most weeks Rupertswood take the " running game " to a whole new level.

To all us other sides, i have made comment that they may have lost several key players, rumor has it that it is only Brennan to uk, so I was way off

yeah yeah, good running side, they would wan't to be to be able to keep up with rupertswood.

We all know that most weeks Rupertswood take the " running game " to a whole new level.

To all us other sides, i have made comment that they may have lost several key players, rumor has it that it is only Brennan to uk, so I was way off

Rupertswood may be a good running side, but can they win the ball or will they be chasing? Sides like Ormond and Monash will run them off their legs....

Most of the clubs around the VAFA have less than 20 players turn up for their pre-season training sessions and that's due to the fact that most of these guys play cricket and they are needed to help their respective clubs get into the finals. It won't be until mid-March that things crank up a gear in readiness for the practice matches and you'll see very healthy numbers by then.

Not sure where you get your mail from mate, probably just a guess from you, but there is consistently 60+ blokes at training at Ormond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back