• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rupertswood may be a good running side, but can they win the ball or will they be chasing? Sides like Ormond and Monash will run them off their legs....

Sorry Big J but you are talking from deep inside your own arse. Ormond and Monash are not in the same league in running ability of leg speed. the only teams that may compete here are Mazenod and hmmm no-one. I am not saying that Ruperstwood are unbeatable or out and out favorites. I am saying gut running is their strength and they do it very well.

On the topic of favorites. Ajax from Rupertswood and Ormond

Rupertswood may be a good running side, but can they win the ball or will they be chasing? Sides like Ormond and Monash will run them off their legs....

Why only Ormond and Monash ??
I don't think either side will run them off their legs to be honest, Ormond will improve but it wont be their running game that troubles Ruperstwood, Monash have the best ground and were lucky to survive in c grade, they wont get near the top four sides let alone Ruperstwood,

I will be advising my club to get hold off the games that were recorded against Ruperstwood, lets remember that after winning the first dozen or so games last year, the bigger stronger teams flogged them ( Both OC'S and the nodders by 10+ goals )

Some interesting times ahead in c grade.

Sorry Big J but you are talking from deep inside your own arse. Ormond and Monash are not in the same league in running ability of leg speed. the only teams that may compete here are Mazenod and hmmm no-one. I am not saying that Ruperstwood are unbeatable or out and out favorites. I am saying gut running is their strength and they do it very well.

On the topic of favorites. Ajax from Rupertswood and Ormond

Nice language OC37....!!
Actually saw Ajax twice last year , and boy they are quick with the ball.
C Grade will be a great competition this year...
Mazenod, Ajax, Rupertswood, Ormond will all give the final four a good shake... MHSOB will need to pick up players or will be looking at
D Grade for 2009...

Nice language OC37....!!
Actually saw Ajax twice last year , and boy they are quick with the ball.
C Grade will be a great competition this year...
Mazenod, Ajax, Rupertswood, Ormond will all give the final four a good shake... MHSOB will need to pick up players or will be looking at
D Grade for 2009...
Well- there seemed to be a big echo so guess it had to come from somewhere- thought i was rather succinct actually:D

My tip for the granny this year is rupertswood and ormond
i believe 3rd will be Ajax and 4th will be contested by Oakleigh and Parkdale.
Oakleigh coming up a grade will need to find a new level and definitely need to inject some new young, fit, hard running skillful players who will be prepared to run hard all day if they are a chance of making the 4.

Ajax have signed Jeremy Dukes from Port Melbourne,gone from a well paid VFL player to a non paid C section player,interesting as there must be plenty of money down Smorgon oval
Funny comment coming from an Ormond bloke. You guys were renowned to be looking after players in the late 80's.

Dukes ...a super star will lift Ajax ...but from what I hear there are other good players returning who missed 2007... the Club will be stronger this year with more deptth.
My mail is that 4 or 5 players who missed more than half the season with injury last year are training well but there is still a long way to go and other Clubs are boasting good recruits also [Ormond/Mazenod/Monash..let's wait till April /May.. it should be a close competition this year with plenty of classy teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whistled past the high school in Parky last week... the skipper sully has lost some growth... showing a nice donut

That could help him knock off Kelleher as the umpires favorite, he is only a half donut. My memories of Miller bursting through corridors at the speed of lightning has him also with a shiny donut. Could be wrong though. Durling from OC1, we tried to sell him some cheap housing, but he is too up market me thinks, Ando from Whitefriars i think he is heading that way probably from skiing all over the world. Is Smyth (Monash) and Chamberlain (Mazenod) short back and sides? Even the great Scribe appears to be lightening up in the Homer Simpson mould. Perhaps the whole of Rupo should turn up as nude nuts and we will be certainties. The umpires will love us.

That could help him knock off Kelleher as the umpires favorite, he is only a half donut. My memories of Miller bursting through corridors at the speed of lightning has him also with a shiny donut. Could be wrong though. Durling from OC1, we tried to sell him some cheap housing, but he is too up market me thinks, Ando from Whitefriars i think he is heading that way probably from skiing all over the world. Is Smyth (Monash) and Chamberlain (Mazenod) short back and sides? Even the great Scribe appears to be lightening up in the Homer Simpson mould. Perhaps the whole of Rupo should turn up as nude nuts and we will be certainties. The umpires will love us.

KB - some things in life are within our control, such as our girth ;). Hope those low carb Blondes are treating you well!! :D
Others, such as our hairline, are a matter of genetics alone. Fortunately my large forehead (a sign of great intellect apparently) has remained in its current form since about 1992. Granted though, I'm gamely holding on, a bit like Rupo at home in the latter rounds of 2007.

KB - some things in life are within our control, such as our girth ;). Hope those low carb Blondes are treating you well!! :D
Others, such as our hairline, are a matter of genetics alone. Fortunately my large forehead (a sign of great intellect apparently) has remained in its current form since about 1992. Granted though, I'm gamely holding on, a bit like Rupo at home in the latter rounds of 2007.

I had to get some response, every time i put a post up no one says anything. I wish the Reds the best in 2008, IMO were no way were in the bottom 2 of 2007. Sounds like you have lost a few though, we have lost a few and find it difficult to recruit, but am confident we have the youngsters to continue our competitiveness, "C' Grade is a good level of footy IMO. Some absolute guns.

Perhaps Jascave could do a poll or pick a team of the best nude nuts in the Vafa. It is funny (to me) how many outstanding players there are. Nathan Jones from Melbourne is a classic, 19 and bald.

Scribe is definitely an intellect and yes i do have control of my girth and the Pure Blondes are part of the new look for KB in 2008.

Whistled past the high school in Parky last week... the skipper sully has lost some growth... showing a nice donut
May be confusing him with older brother chris sharkbait, but with the genes he's got he is in a bit of folicle trouble! Matt and steve the only ones to keep their hair! Kb right though with some pretty handy nude nuts running round c grade!

You don't seriously expect us to believe that do you?

Since when did you have to do an apprenticeship in......I don't know....plumbing (?) to sell Firebase Sprinkler Systems?

No doubt Matty would be in the corporate polo and chinos, selling the stuff and overseeing operations, rather than on the tools and sitting in class with the kids at Holmesglen TAFE.

CANNOT BELIEVE THE CRAP ON THIS C SECTION BLOG
..All personal comments and nothing about football! Can we start to talk about the season which kicks off soon ?

Good point! Rupo have Doutta Stars in a praccy on March 29 and Beaumauris on April 3. We are progressing slowly IMO but it is coming together pretty well. A bevy of U19 talent on the track. Congratulations to Matt Quigley on making the VFL list at Werribee, is very fit and has put in a huge pre-season. Will be at Rupo if not required at Werribee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back