C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

What a month it has been for Tim "bot" Hunt (beauy) not only did he win the $1000 raffle but he has found romance in a beaumaris fc and sandringham yacht club socialite Bec Evans. This just brings back the old saying, money can buy you anything.

Baz and pals

Baz,

Congratulations on another moronic post and another reference to a saying that if it did ever exist, it was only in you pea head.

Tip of the cap to Footydog for the worst post of the year.

Baz,

Congratulations on another moronic post and another reference to a saying that if it did ever exist, it was only in you pea head.

Tip of the cap to Footydog for the worst post of the year.

Yes.

Yes.

I would like to congratulate Beaumaris veteran Tim Collins on his 150th this saturday as he was late withdrawal last week. Tim has been a very good player and leader of the beaumaris footy club. Rumour has it the reason for his withdrawal was his buddies dupa,teasa and cuz didnt have the banner ready so this has given the boys extra time to work on it. The crowd will be expecting a 5 star banner.

To confirm big Johnny Aitken (mhosb) will be making the trip to the suburbs this weekend as he cancelled his 1.30pm appointment.

I wish all teams and players this weekend all the best.

Baz

I would like to congratulate Beaumaris veteran Tim Collins on his 150th this saturday as he was late withdrawal last week. Tim has been a very good player and leader of the beaumaris footy club. Rumour has it the reason for his withdrawal was his buddies dupa,teasa and cuz didnt have the banner ready so this has given the boys extra time to work on it. The crowd will be expecting a 5 star banner.

To confirm big Johnny Aitken (mhosb) will be making the trip to the suburbs this weekend as he cancelled his 1.30pm appointment.

I wish all teams and players this weekend all the best.

Baz

Johnny Aitken would have to be the worst scribe in the VAFA. His work has capitulated and his comedic style has hit rock bottom. Luckily for Johnny, the Berry's special this week at the Shark Park canteen just happens to be Sea Urchin Creviche's.

Johnny Aitken would have to be the worst scribe in the VAFA. His work has capitulated and his comedic style has hit rock bottom. Luckily for Johnny, the Berry's special this week at the Shark Park canteen just happens to be Sea Urchin Creviche's.

The Sharks canteen has always been solid and you couldn't say the same for Aitken.

This week:

Beaumaris vs MHSOB - Well this would normally be a blockbuster, but High have fallen in a hole. A win will pretty much gaurantee the Sharks a shot at the Fields in the 2nd Semi and this carrot will get them across the line.
Mazenod vs Caulfield - Both had good wins last week and Mazenod need this one more than the Fields. I'll tip Caulfield but at home it wouldn't suprise if Mazenod got it done.
Monash vs Ajax - This is last chance stuff for Monash and Ajax were terrible last week. But Monash have been consistently worse and can't get a decent score, so Ajax should nab this one.
Parkdale vs Oakleigh - This will give us the upset of the round as the Vultures win 4 on the trot. They are flying at the minute and this will seriously dent the Krushers run to the finals.
BT vs Old Geelong - This will be another long day for the Bullants. Even with Matthews back they will still struggle to get over Geelong.

The Sharks canteen has always been solid and you couldn't say the same for Aitken.

This week:

Beaumaris vs MHSOB - Well this would normally be a blockbuster, but High have fallen in a hole. A win will pretty much gaurantee the Sharks a shot at the Fields in the 2nd Semi and this carrot will get them across the line.
Mazenod vs Caulfield - Both had good wins last week and Mazenod need this one more than the Fields. I'll tip Caulfield but at home it wouldn't suprise if Mazenod got it done.
Monash vs Ajax - This is last chance stuff for Monash and Ajax were terrible last week. But Monash have been consistently worse and can't get a decent score, so Ajax should nab this one.
Parkdale vs Oakleigh - This will give us the upset of the round as the Vultures win 4 on the trot. They are flying at the minute and this will seriously dent the Krushers run to the finals.
BT vs Old Geelong - This will be another long day for the Bullants. Even with Matthews back they will still struggle to get over Geelong.

Huge weekend beckoning. JUst 4 weeks to go and its heating up...

Mazenod vs Caulfield - Caulfield by a few but will be tight. The Nodders are tough at the ball and ahve a decent midfield . Field will like the open spaces of Central reserve

Monash vs Ajax - Jackers to bounce back from humiliation last week. Monash are rubbish but may put up a little fight.

Parkdale vs Oakleigh - Tough physical game. Will be tough for Oakleigh to play on Parkdales dunghole by still think they will win by a few. This could determine Oakleighs presence for finals. Cant see Parkdale players putting up with any of Oakleigh 'off the ball tactics' during the game. Makes for a fantastic couple of hours. The great man Bromley to kick a few long bombs to hurt Parkdale.

BT vs Old Geelong - OG to win by plenty. Dean Matthews to help the fight but being 53 years of age, walking on one leg with golden staff and arthritis will make it somewhat difficult.

Goodluck on the weekend!

Bazza why do most of your posts contain nothing of any substance or point.

Because I let you guys do that.

I would like to congratulate Michael Wilson(beauy) on reaching his long awaited 100th game for the sharks. Michael is a good player and has a very good training ethic which has led him to this milestone. Should be his 150th game but its not dues to holidays,injuries and etc.

all the best
Baz
PS Cardio Carl why not you go drink a beer in your shit jacket you ********

Bazza congratulations on your 100th unreadable post! maybe you should get one of the mentals in your cell to check over your work before you subject the rest of the big footy community to your tripe

will be reading the results with great interest in the coming weeks..
oakleigh, mazenod and ajax in a scrap for 4th which seems to be the highlight of C this year.. few of them to play each other aswell.
Watch out for if oakleigh if they sneak in, they missed out on B section by a kick last yr, im sure they would be as motivated as any come september.

all the best

In a late bid to give the premiership a real crack this season, Beaumaris FC have contracted Britney Speers and lady gaga's 'Disco Stick' last night when the pair were unexpectedly called. In what is arguably the the most controversial move of the season, Coach Mifsud and Co have pulled off what Caroline Wilson said 'couldnt be done'.

Beaumaris have taken an extraordinary risk here with the two superstars having quite a troublesome off-field season thus far. With the capabilities of the'disco stick' combined with the moves of 'lady gaga' and 'Britney', Beauy can look to add what is already an array of attacking talent down at shark park.

Snipfest 09'

(gaga and britney in action earlier this year.)

ladygaga.jpg
britney_spears01.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another huge round on the weekend. 3 weeks and counting.

Bulleen Temp have now wrapt up relegation with Monash holding on by the barest of margins.

Caulfield now have secured the double chance as they are certain to finish top 2 unless they have 3 catastrophic losses.

The fight is on for the top 4.

Here are the 3 remaining matches for potential top 4 teams....

1.Caulfield Vs
OG (H) / Beauy (H) / BT (A)

2.MHSOB Vs
MB (H) / Mazenod (H) / Oakleigh (A)

3.Beauy Vs
Parkdale (H) / Caulfield (A) / MB (H)

4.Oakleigh Vs
Mazenod (H) / OG (A) / MHSOB (H)

5.Mazenod Vs
Oakleigh (A) / MHSOB (A) / Ajax (H)

6.Ajax Vs
BT (H) / Parkdale (H) / Mazenod (A)

I've highlighted the most imporatant (although all important) matches that will define the top 4.

Caulfield and Beauy have the easiest runs home.

The Nodders will be ****ed come the finals. After Caulfield on the weekend they still have another 3 tough ones.

Oakleigh will make it I believe. Their tough games are at home.
Ajax are gone. Too many missing.
Mazenod have too harder run.

Final four....

1. Caulfield - to finish on top easily.
2. MHSOB - due to current % they will finish 2nd. The High will most definitely lose the last match against Oakleigh.
3. Beauy - to finish 3rd by %.
4. Oakleigh - to come home strongly. Cannot see them losing their last 3 even though playing potential top 4 teams.

Will be a massive finals series.

Great summary Informer. Agree that the Nodders might run out of gas, the loss to Caulfield will have taken a huge amount out of them...to be up by 25 at 3QT and lose by the same amount would have been heartbreaking. They did have a massive crack though, and if they can play like that every week will cruise into the finals....i do think they might have got themselves up for that one though. Especially #30 who looks like a ghost. Played a great game all over the park for Mazenod, however was unable to complete any high fives after kicking a goal due to his spirit-like composition. Hands whistled straight through the whispy character.

Great summary Informer. Agree that the Nodders might run out of gas, the loss to Caulfield will have taken a huge amount out of them...to be up by 25 at 3QT and lose by the same amount would have been heartbreaking. They did have a massive crack though, and if they can play like that every week will cruise into the finals....i do think they might have got themselves up for that one though. Especially #30 who looks like a ghost. Played a great game all over the park for Mazenod, however was unable to complete any high fives after kicking a goal due to his spirit-like composition. Hands whistled straight through the whispy character.

In the end, Caulfield too fit for the tired bodies of Bogar (19) and Marmo (29), and too hard at the ball for the young bodies of Bonner (6), Mann (8) and Keane (30) who nevertheless tried hard all day. Wonderfully coached by Stephen Lawrence and he must go down as coach of the year in C Grade... 8 goals in the last term. Look out teams.

Tough game on the weekend between mh and beauy. Beauy lacked height and strength around the ground. Well done to the young player from melb high, jess (wearing yellow boots), for taking mark of the round over beaumaris defenders also. Warwick Capper eat your heart out. Lucky for him I managed to get a snap of the specky.

Capper%2520Stop.jpg

Young jess in action for Melb High.

wbMARKSsampi.jpg

Another huge round on the weekend. 3 weeks and counting.

Bulleen Temp have now wrapt up relegation with Monash holding on by the barest of margins.

Caulfield now have secured the double chance as they are certain to finish top 2 unless they have 3 catastrophic losses.

The fight is on for the top 4.

Here are the 3 remaining matches for potential top 4 teams....

1.Caulfield Vs
OG (H) / Beauy (H) / BT (A)

2.MHSOB Vs
MB (H) / Mazenod (H) / Oakleigh (A)

3.Beauy Vs
Parkdale (H) / Caulfield (A) / MB (H)

4.Oakleigh Vs
Mazenod (H) / OG (A) / MHSOB (H)

5.Mazenod Vs
Oakleigh (A) / MHSOB (A) / Ajax (H)

6.Ajax Vs
BT (H) / Parkdale (H) / Mazenod (A)

I've highlighted the most imporatant (although all important) matches that will define the top 4.

Caulfield and Beauy have the easiest runs home.

The Nodders will be ****ed come the finals. After Caulfield on the weekend they still have another 3 tough ones.

Oakleigh will make it I believe. Their tough games are at home.
Ajax are gone. Too many missing.
Mazenod have too harder run.

Final four....

1. Caulfield - to finish on top easily.
2. MHSOB - due to current % they will finish 2nd. The High will most definitely lose the last match against Oakleigh.
3. Beauy - to finish 3rd by %.
4. Oakleigh - to come home strongly. Cannot see them losing their last 3 even though playing potential top 4 teams.

Will be a massive finals series.

Wouldn't be too quick to write off Ajax, they have a soft run home and they must be getting a few back soon.

Wouldn't be too quick to write off Ajax, they have a soft run home and they must be getting a few back soon.

I agree. They have been rubbish recently, but should walk it in this weekend. The key will be Mazenod and Oakleigh. IF the Nodders can win, then it is all open again. Mazenod were very good on the weekend and should take confidence into this big game. Ajax's big test will be against the resurgent Parkdale.

BTW the Sharks will finish second, as I think High will be facing opponents fighting for much than they are.

I agree. They have been rubbish recently, but should walk it in this weekend. The key will be Mazenod and Oakleigh. IF the Nodders can win, then it is all open again. Mazenod were very good on the weekend and should take confidence into this big game. Ajax's big test will be against the resurgent Parkdale.

BTW the Sharks will finish second, as I think High will be facing opponents fighting for much than they are.

A couple of interesting comments Keano....

Unsure whether Mazenod can take a huge amount of confidence from the weekend. Yes they were up against the league leaders but by the looks of it were smashed in the last to falter when they needed to stand up. Not good if they want to play finals.

As for the Sharks coming 2nd...I doubt it. MHSOB have a much better percentage. Also the Sharks play Caulfield next week and you would think they would lose that. That suggests that if MHSOB win 2 out of the last 3 games then they will finish top 2. It will be tight however.

You prediction (from a while back) that Monash will avoid relegation looks a beauty! ;)

Tips for this week.........

Beauy Vs Parkdale - With finals approaching and the little chance of Parkdale dropping down to D1 I am tipping Beauy by 10 goals. Parkdale may lift due to the derby but certainly not enough.

Ajax Vs BT - The Jackers to bounce back and win by 6 goals. BT playing for nothing now. Best to start testing the youngsters for next year.

Caulfield Vs OG - Caulfield to keep taken out teams. Lucky to survive last week. Will put on a better show at home.

MHSOB Vs Monash - This should be fairly ugly by 1/4 time. The high by 12 goals.

And finally the only real game this weekend with substance:

Oakleigh Vs Mazenod - This game will determine whether Mazenod still want to play finals. A loss will see them out by substantial % and a game. It is the biggest game of the year for them.
I'm tipping Oakleigh by 6 goals. Wouldnt have said that earlier int he year but playing at Scammel is a 3 goal advantage. Also with the likes of Rutter, Edwards and the great man Bromley plus the hard loss last week I cant see Mazenod winning out there.

Goodluck for the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back